OT: Wednesday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ben Blackmore, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Ben Blackmore, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Ben Blackmore

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Ben Blackmore" blathered:

    > http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    Uh... didn't someone post this a couple of days ago?

    --
    Tech "Deja Vu Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Ben Blackmore

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Jul 28, 2004 "Ben Blackmore" blathered:
    >

    >>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    > Uh... didn't someone post this a couple of days ago?

    s/days/weeks
    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  4. JaR wrote:
    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 28, 2004 "Ben Blackmore" blathered:
    >>

    >>> http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    >> Uh... didn't someone post this a couple of days ago?
    >>

    > s/days/weeks

    s/weeks/months
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Ben Blackmore

    JaR Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® wrote:

    > JaR wrote:
    >
    >>TechGeekPro wrote:
    >>

    >>>On Jul 28, 2004 "Ben Blackmore" blathered:

    >>>Uh... didn't someone post this a couple of days ago?
    >>>

    >>s/days/weeks

    > s/weeks/months

    Well, anything that popular desrves to get posted again, I guess.

    http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    JaR
    Redundant Thug
    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  6. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 28, 2004 "Ben Blackmore" blathered:
    >
    > > http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    > Uh... didn't someone post this a couple of days ago?
    >
    > --
    > Tech "Deja Vu Geek" Pro
    > MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

    Was it? Oh sorry, didn't notice, I just got emailed it and thought it was
    quite funny! Wastes a few hours at work!
    :)
    Ben Blackmore, Jul 28, 2004