OT Wednesday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Apr 11, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.
    Jtyc, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    >I thought that hairy beast would be in the end of me.

    IFYPFY
    Briscobar, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Apr 11, 2007 at 2:44pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > ok, these are pretty funny
    >
    > http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2732770
    >
    > enjoy

    "I know it smells bad, but it will keep you warm."

    OMG, now THAT's fusking funny! LMAO!!!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Apr 11, 2007 at 2:44pm "Consultant" blathered:
    >
    >> ok, these are pretty funny
    >>
    >> http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2732770
    >>
    >> enjoy

    > "I know it smells bad, but it will keep you warm."
    >
    > OMG, now THAT's fusking funny! LMAO!!!

    "But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight
    down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is
    only two meters wide."

    Now THAT'S funny...

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - If it works; always tear it apart and find out why.
    Neil, Apr 19, 2007
  6. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Apr 19, 2007 at 5:11pm "Neil" blathered:

    > "But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight
    > down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is
    > only two meters wide."
    >
    > Now THAT'S funny...

    "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    Obey gravity, It's the law!
    TechGeekPro, Apr 19, 2007
  7. Consultant

    > On Apr 19, 2007 at 5:11pm "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> "But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver
    >> straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The
    >> target area is only two meters wide."
    >>
    >> Now THAT'S funny...

    > "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"

    the whole dang thing is friggin hilarious:

    "Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

    "Sorry about the mess."

    "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

    "You guys came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought."

    "Will someone get this giant walking carpet out of the way"

    and LRM's likely fave:

    "I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll
    do as I say, okay?"

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - Middle age: When your age starts to show at your middle.
    Neil, Apr 20, 2007
  8. Consultant

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > and LRM's likely fave:
    >
    > "I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll
    > do as I say, okay?"

    It's definately my favorite.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Apr 20, 2007
  9. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Neil piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >> and LRM's likely fave:
    >>
    >> "I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on
    >> you'll do as I say, okay?"
    >>

    > It's definately my favorite.

    "You serve your master well and are sure to be rewarded."

    (surprise...)

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - Mr. Worf, scan that ship. "Aye, Captain. 300 dpi?"
    Neil, Apr 20, 2007