OT Wednesday Fun!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    talk to jtyc, he sent it to me

    Consultant, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > talk to jtyc, he sent it to me

    Hey I didn't know you were going to repost it.

    I'm not sharing with you anymore...
    Jtyc, Oct 12, 2005
  5. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:

    > talk to jtyc, he sent it to me

    I lost my lunch. You two owe me a Subway Italian.

    With chips and a Dr. Pepper.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 12, 2005
  6. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I lost my lunch. You two owe me a Subway Italian.
    > With chips and a Dr. Pepper.

    I would have gone for the roast beef myself.

    I like big beefy things you know.
    Jtyc, Oct 12, 2005
  7. Consultant

    Laura Guest

    Grandma always said, "Every pot has a lid."

    Laura, Oct 12, 2005
  8. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 13, 2005
  9. Consultant

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Ugh. You and MitchS appear to have something in common.

    I knowed I was reely smrt, gud to no Ime not alOn.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Oct 13, 2005
  10. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    that's what that gay dude in the other unit was saying about you

    Consultant, Oct 13, 2005
  11. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > that's what that gay dude in the other unit was saying about you

    I'm dead sexy.
    Jtyc, Oct 13, 2005
  12. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:

    > thanks. that was beautiful.

    Self-administer LART until your vision clears.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 13, 2005
  13. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Grandma always said, "Every pot has a lid."

    Am I supposed to be the pot or the lid?
    Jtyc, Oct 13, 2005
  14. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > Am I supposed to be the pot or the lid?

    Or the pack of zig-zags?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 13, 2005
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Or the pack of zig-zags?

    Can't I be a hundred grand?

    or bit o' honey... I love bit o' honey..
    Jtyc, Oct 13, 2005
  16. Consultant

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Oct 14, 2005
  17. Whoa. That was close. I opened this one, and while I was waiting for the
    thing to load, I noticed the word 'obese' in the title bar.

    Dialup can be your friend.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 14, 2005