OT Wednesday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eJc97qTWEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.ns.nie.edu.sg/faculty/chewsf.htm

    I hope that's not a name she married into...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\131751.htm (6/23/2004 12:15:12

    PM) #
    > Self explanatory
    >
    > http://www.ns.nie.edu.sg/faculty/chewsf.htm
    >

    > Consultant

    But it gets your resume more than the customary 30 seconds attention.

    Probably gets passed around the office.

    kpg
    kpg, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    My ex went to school with a guy named Shithead. Pronounced shi-theed. True
    story.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > My ex went to school with a guy named Shithead. Pronounced shi-theed.
    > True story.

    and I'm sure that's how everyone pronounced it behind his back
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    very kewl

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  9. >and I'm sure that's how everyone pronounced it behind his back

    not to his face?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    no, to his face he would be sh!tf@ce....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  11. >> not to his face?

    >no, to his face he would be sh!tf@ce....

    I know someone called Richard Head...... someone once called him
    'Dick'...... only once.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    > >> not to his face?

    > >no, to his face he would be sh!tf@ce....

    > I know someone called Richard Head...... someone once called him
    > 'Dick'...... only once.....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    His parents didn't have much common sense, did they?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 23, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    > I know someone called Richard Head......

    he could always change his last name to "Tater" and rule a country with an
    iron fist...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  14. Consultant

    > His parents didn't have much common sense, did they?

    he could have been Mike Hunt or Ben Dover or Phil McCracken or....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  15. >His parents didn't have much common sense, did they?

    I often wondered why he never killed them for doing so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  16. >he could have been Mike Hunt

    'Would Kline Sphere please come over by Mike Hunt'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    > I often wondered why he never killed them for doing so.

    well, I know some one who _is_ a dick head and I often wonder why I haven't
    killed him...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > His parents didn't have much common sense, did they?

    > he could have been Mike Hunt or Ben Dover or Phil McCracken or....

    ....or Al Coholic or Anita Cocks or Seymour Butts or...

    TechGeekPro, Jun 24, 2004

  19. >....or Al Coholic

    Funny story, named our parakeet Al Coholic...

    Used to manage a couple liquor stores... during a beer
    delivery in summer, someones pet parakeet flew in to the
    back room. It flew around for a while... until it got
    tired. Sooner or later, it came flying down and landed on
    my shoulder... must have been hand fed because it was
    fairly tame. So, gave it the name that was just oh so
    fitting... Al.

    Took it home, daughter re-named it christian. I still
    called it Al.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 24, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
    >> ....or Al Coholic
    >>

    > Funny story, named our parakeet Al Coholic...
    >
    > Used to manage a couple liquor stores... during a beer
    > delivery in summer, someones pet parakeet flew in to the
    > back room. It flew around for a while... until it got
    > tired. Sooner or later, it came flying down and landed on
    > my shoulder... must have been hand fed because it was
    > fairly tame. So, gave it the name that was just oh so
    > fitting... Al.
    >
    > Took it home, daughter re-named it christian. I still
    > called it Al.

    There's a chap that I recall
    by the name of Al K. Hall
    who was the toast of Danny's down-town bar.

    There's a picture on the wall,
    autographed by Al K. Hall
    For it seems he was the local ping pong star.

    Yes he packed a wicked swing
    at ping pong
    Until one day he couldn't hit a ball.

    It seems too many beers
    for far too many years
    contributed to Al's downfall.

    That's why I softly croon
    this melancholy tune.

    In honor of old Al,
    Al K. Hall.
    The greatest ping pong swinger
    of them all.

    Oh, Al K. Hall

    --
    Fris "My Dixie Wrecked!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 24, 2004