OT Wednesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Consultant

    showgun Guest

    showgun, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Consultant

    sean Guest

    i think you ment swing showie i got 199.9 head first in
    the ground

    sean, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > http://www.minijuegosflash.com/juegos/bateaping.swf
    > >

    > ah... finally a decent score!!
    >
    > 319.8

    This thing made the rounds over in rec.sport.baseball and
    alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox almost a month ago. I think they were the
    longest threads we've had in either group in quite a while.

    BTW, my record is 330 even.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Bilal Guest

    323.9 after a lot of practice :)

    Bilal, Feb 12, 2004
  8. Don't play this one unless you have something else to work on while the
    penguin bounces.
    http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-arse.html

    13096.5 first shot --not interested in trying a second <G>

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 12, 2004
  9. Consultant

    |{evin Guest

    |{evin, Feb 12, 2004
  10. Consultant

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:44:00 -0500, "Larry Samuels" <>
    wrote:

    >Don't play this one unless you have something else to work on while the
    >penguin bounces.
    >http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-arse.html
    >
    >13096.5 first shot --not interested in trying a second <G>

    13116.6... 50th or so shot.. I'm going to bed now.

    |{evin, Feb 12, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:53:04 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >I got 317.1
    >
    >http://www.minijuegosflash.com/juegos/bateaping.swf

    322.9 after a few embarassing miss-hits....

    My favourite swing was the one where the penguin goes straight up and
    down and lands beak first in the snow with no bounce....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Feb 12, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Prick Guest

    Mine is anyway longer, bigger and thicker.

    Even don't try to compare!

    :)

    Prick, Feb 12, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > 13116.6... 50th or so shot.. I'm going to bed now.

    You actually did this 50 times?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  14. Consultant

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:51:39 -0500, "Ken Briscoe"
    <> wrote:

    >> 13116.6... 50th or so shot.. I'm going to bed now.

    >You actually did this 50 times?

    Yeah, I opened like 20 browsers to the page, hit them all.. went to
    eat, none beat the 13000 mark so I did it again... took a shower, came
    back and saw one of them had made it that far.

    |{evin, Feb 12, 2004
  15. Consultant

    kat Guest

    319.3

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss
    on your computer."

    kat, Feb 12, 2004