    10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!

    We're gonna paint the town red tonight!

    I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2006

  2. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >
    > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >
    > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    what be in yer mind? Matey
    maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates

    Be I right? Matey

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > what be in yer mind? Matey
    > maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates
    >
    > Be I right? Matey

    I'm going to try to explain something to you and I'll use small words so you
    won't get confused. Talk like a pirate day was yesterday. We only do that
    one day a year. That day is over now. So you should stop talking like a
    pirate. Do you understand?

    CBIC, Sep 20, 2006
  4. >>Do you understand?

    Yes, Sir

    no more pirates,

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> what be in yer mind? Matey
    >> maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates
    >>
    >> Be I right? Matey

    > I'm going to try to explain something to you and I'll use small words so
    > you won't get confused. Talk like a pirate day was yesterday. We only do
    > that one day a year. That day is over now. So you should stop talking like
    > a pirate. Do you understand?

    What makes you think he was trying to talk like a pirate?

    Today is talk like an Othman day. Unfortunately, I don't speak Othman, so I
    won't be participating.

    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2006
  6. "Frisbee®" wrote:
    > ........ Unfortunately, I don't speak ...

    There's nothing new to speak of

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  7. Re: Wedneday Whoopee

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >
    > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >
    > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    You spolled Wednesday wrong. Wait, didn't we already have a discussion on
    that?

    Anyway, congratulations, I think.

    ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:, Sep 20, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204054.htm (9/20/2006
    > 2:27:07 PM) # 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >
    > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >
    > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

    kpg, Sep 20, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204054.htm (9/20/2006
    >> 2:27:07 PM) # 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >>
    >> We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >>
    >> I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    > Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

    Yes, and in honor of that, I've made a change of plans.

    I'm going to hand-prepare a fluffernutter for her.

    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

    > Yes, and in honor of that, I've made a change of plans.
    >
    > I'm going to hand-prepare a fluffernutter for her.

    wow! ...who'da thought you were the romantic type...

    kpg, Sep 20, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

    >> Yes, and in honor of that, I've made a change of plans.
    >>
    >> I'm going to hand-prepare a fluffernutter for her.

    > wow! ...who'da thought you were the romantic type...

    Um, I don't think that sounds romantic, it sounds more like something you
    would pay to watch. Do you think Fris would sell tickets?

    LRM, Sep 21, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Sir Big Mac Guest

    Re: Wedneday Whoopee

    Nice, congratulations. :)

    Sir Big Mac, Sep 21, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >
    > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >
    > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    congrabulashens

    (25 for me next May, if I last that long)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'd be a narcissist, but I'm WAY too ugly.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:52:16 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
    >
    > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
    >
    > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

    Wah-hoo! Gogittum Fris!

    Heck, man, spring for the apple pie, too!

    Congrats, friend.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Sep 21, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > (25 for me next May, if I last that long)

    Damn your old.

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> (25 for me next May, if I last that long)

    > Damn your old.

    His old what?

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:O0MopdY3GHA.3508
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Damn your old.

    your point?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The behavioral scientist pulls habits out of rats.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> (25 for me next May, if I last that long)

    >> Damn your old.

    > His old what?

    yup

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > your point?

    Just being obvious and repetitive. It's my schtick man, don't knock it.

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:ewiuc5Y3GHA.1292
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > It's my schtick man, don't knock it.

    I'm not gonna touch yer schtick...or whatever you're calling it today...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Accordion: Bagpipe with pleats.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006