    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I can't wait to get my MCSE and quit this job.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:11pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

    > Note the Sig.

    I never could spell Wednesday. There. That should thwart the spelling Nazi's.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    You do not really understand something

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

    > Note the Sig.

    your link, she is poo

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    and he misspelled wednesday

    Consultant, Mar 15, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:22pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

    >> Note the Sig.
    >>

    > your link, she is poo

    Worked for me.

    RJE Consulting

    Message:

    If you are coachable can manage a small business apply here.

    www.freedom.ws

    Access Code: rolandellis

    Limited positions available nationwide.

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051128192140I2g1YqP0

    Furffu!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:23pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > and he misspelled wednesday

    Fusk you, again!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Any wire cut to length will be too short.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    you also missed it in your subject line, fyi

    Consultant, Mar 15, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:34pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > you also missed it in your subject line, fyi

    That was the only placed I missed it, FYI.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    yet, it is still incorrect

    Consultant, Mar 15, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

    > Note the Sig.

    Your link is poo and you misspelled Wednesday.

    kp "?" g

    kpg, Mar 15, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wedensday Irony

    What is the Wedensday think you speak of?

    Please to be clarifying.

    Kindly do the needful.

    Jtyc, Mar 15, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    did you notice how he misspelled wednesday?

    odd

    Consultant, Mar 15, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    > I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

    > Note the Sig.

    Oh it get's better. Just did a bit of Googling which led to:

    http://www.codecomments.com/archive259-2005-10-644893.html

    If you further giggle for 'Stephen Ducharme' you'll get the picture.

    "Simply send this pre-written message to your friends, co-workers,
    family, readers, clients, your contact list in Outlook express, ICQ, MSN,
    forums, preferred newsgroups, mIRC, … everyone you are in contact with
    who can be attracted by this:

    "Look at this young 31-year old man who just became a millionaire on the
    Internet. I thought about you. I know you will love this. I'm sending you
    access to a private phone conversation caught on the fly, which was
    recorded while he was revealing everything!!! Listen to it right away
    while it's still available. Here's the access: (Your customized affiliate
    link will appear here).""

    Anti spam number for a nest of spammers. LOL!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Your link is poo and

    Worked for me.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192755.htm (3/15/2006
    > 4:30:42 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
    >
    >> Your link is poo and

    > Worked for me.

    Well, aren't you special.

    kp "but he still mispelled Wednesday" g

    kpg, Mar 15, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Well, aren't you special.

    Yes. Yes I am. Thanks for noticing.

    > kp "but he still mispelled Wednesday" g

    Yes. And never mentioned Pugsley at all. What's your point?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of kpg:
    >
    >> Your link is poo and

    > Worked for me.

    lemme guess, you subscribe to the Net+ froups

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Hit any user to continue.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Lasher Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#mDom7HSGHA.5036
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > did you notice how he misspelled wednesday?

    Does anyone else here notice that he could have possibly misspelled
    wednesday?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:

    #mDom7HSGHA.5036
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> did you notice how he misspelled wednesday?
    >>

    > Does anyone else here notice that he could have possibly misspelled
    > wednesday?

    not only that, he misspelled Wednesday
    (feh, even _I_ can spoll Wednesday)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Those are the memories that make me a wealthy soul.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > lemme guess, you subscribe to the Net+ froups

    Nope.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110