    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,

    CIW Certified Instructor

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Webcast for Windows Server Certifications

    > MCP

    Tee hee
    Frisbee®, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> MCP

    > Tee hee

    *Chortle*
    --
    JaR
    Suffering Fools Gladly
    JaR, Mar 6, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:09:32 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    <> wrote:

    >Updates on the 2000 track, resources for your 2003 credential, and a
    >high level overview of what to expect for Longhorn. Visit my blog below.

    What does the "OT" in the beginning of the subject mean?

    --
    eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

    Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

    Private email:
    Jan Eliasen, Mar 7, 2007
  5. Off Topic... Meaning nothing really to do with the newsgroup discussion.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 7, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:31:14 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    <> wrote:

    >Off Topic... Meaning nothing really to do with the newsgroup discussion.

    So basically, all you are posting is a whole lot of off topic things?

    Jan Eliasen, Mar 8, 2007
  7. Related, but in posting terms yes.

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 8, 2007