OT---- WAY OT ----- Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Subject: The Old Hollywood Squares

    If you remember The Original Hollywood Squares and its comics, this
    will bring a tear to your eyes. These great questions and answers are
    from the days when "Hollywood Squares" game show responses were
    spontaneous and clever, not scripted and (often) dull as they are now.

    Peter Marshall was the host asking the questions, of course. The
    younger readers among you won't know who some of these people are. Even
    if you don't know them....some of the answers are hysterical

    Q. Do female frogs croak?
    A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough.

    Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should
    you be?
    A. Charley Weaver: Three days of steady drinking should do it.

    Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years.
    A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.

    Q. You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or
    a woman?
    A. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.

    Q. According to Cosmo, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think
    that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's
    married?
    A. Rose Marie: No, wait until morning.

    Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?
    A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.

    Q. In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say "I Love You"?
    A. Vincent Price: No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty.

    Q. What are "Do It," "I Can Help," and "I Can't Get Enough"?
    A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.

    Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your
    hands while talking?
    A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll
    give you a gesture you'll never forget.

    Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?
    A. Because chiffon wrinkles too easily

    Q. Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries.
    Are you going to get any during the first year?
    A. Charley Weaver: Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.

    Q. In bowling, what's a perfect score?
    A. Rose Marie: Ralph, the pin boy.

    Q. It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist
    camps. One is politics, what is the other?
    A. Paul Lynde: Tape measures.

    Q. During a tornado, are you safer in the bedroom or in the closet?
    A. Rose Marie: Unfortunately Peter, I'm always safe in the bedroom.

    Q. Can boys join the Camp Fire Girls?
    A. Marty Allen: Only after lights out.

    Q. When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a
    goose do?
    A. Paul Lynde: Make him bark?

    Q. If you were pregnant for two years, what would you give birth to?
    A. Paul Lynde: Whatever it is, it would never be afraid of the dark.

    Q. According to Ann Landers, is their anything wrong with getting into
    the habit of kissing a lot of people?
    A. Charley Weaver: It got me out of the army.

    Q. While visiting China, your tour guide starts shouting "Poo! Poo!
    Poo!" What does this mean?
    A. George Gobel: Cattle crossing.

    Q. It is the most abused and neglected part of your body, what is it?
    A. Paul Lynde: Mine may be abused but it certainly isn't neglected.

    Q. Back in the old days, when Great Grandpa put horseradish on his
    head, what was he trying to do?
    A. George Gobel: Get it in his mouth.

    Q. Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your
    elephant?
    A. Paul Lynde: Who told you about my elephant?

    Q. When a couple have a baby, who is responsible for its sex?
    A. Charley Weaver: I'll lend him the car, the rest is up to him.

    Q. Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and
    has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?
    A. Charley Weaver: His feet

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Kendal Emery

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message

    > Subject: The Old Hollywood Squares
    >
    > If you remember The Original Hollywood Squares and its comics, this
    > will bring a tear to your eyes. These great questions and answers are
    > from the days when "Hollywood Squares" game show responses were
    > spontaneous and clever, not scripted and (often) dull as they are now.

    pretty funny, but to suggest the old Hollywood Squares wasn't scripted or
    rehearsed beforehand would be a bit naive.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 18, 2005