OT: Washington state is weird

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lnkwizard2, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. Lnkwizard2

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Lnkwizard2

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Lnkwizard2" <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Especially folks in Seattle
    >
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20841428/

    At least they realized their mistake. We are getting ads here for saving
    enrgy entitled "FLICK OFF", except the L is curved.

    Of course that is topped by the Frenchies calling the Montreal transit
    system "S T C U M".

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Lnkwizard2

    kpg* Guest

    TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:Xns99B0A3BC68835replyhere@
    207.46.248.16:

    > And on the eigth day "Lnkwizard2" <> did
    > cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Especially folks in Seattle
    >>
    >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20841428/

    > At least they realized their mistake. We are getting ads here for saving
    > enrgy entitled "FLICK OFF", except the L is curved.
    >
    > Of course that is topped by the Frenchies calling the Montreal transit
    > system "S T C U M".
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    After WWWIII everyone will be polite again.

    I, for one, am looking forward to it.
    kpg*, Sep 20, 2007
  4. Lnkwizard2

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > After WWWIII everyone will be polite again.
    >
    > I, for one, am looking forward to it.

    The social change or the war?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2007
  5. Lnkwizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > The social change or the war?

    Yes.
    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2007
  6. Lnkwizard2

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:u7jJV07#HHA.4592
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> The social change or the war?

    > Yes.

    When I was younger I wondered how the horrors of WWI and WWII
    could be undertaken knowing the vast amount of human suffering
    and death that was the result. I did not understand the mindset
    of the world. My naiveté was the result of living in wake of such
    chaos.

    I'm stating to understand now, more each day.

    Peace is not the absence of war, but the result of victory.

    Sad but true.

    kp "Too bad McBob's not here to call me a warmonger" g
    kpg*, Sep 20, 2007
  7. Lnkwizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > Peace is not the absence of war, but the result of victory.
    > Sad but true.
    > kp "Too bad McBob's not here to call me a warmonger" g

    War monger. No blood for oil.
    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2007
  8. Lnkwizard2

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:uya9is8
    #:

    >> Peace is not the absence of war, but the result of victory.
    >> Sad but true.
    >> kp "Too bad McBob's not here to call me a warmonger" g

    > War monger. No blood for oil.

    Nancy boy!

    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2007
  9. Lnkwizard2

    Consultant Guest

    what does this have to do with view lists?

    Consultant, Sep 20, 2007
  10. Lnkwizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > what does this have to do with view lists?

    Nothing that I am aware of.
    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2007
  11. Lnkwizard2

    Jtyc Guest

    > Nancy boy!

    Thankth!
    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2007
  12. Lnkwizard2

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#SMDWj9#HHA.5160
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> what does this have to do with view lists?

    > Nothing that I am aware of.

    What's a view list?
    kpg*, Sep 21, 2007
  13. Lnkwizard2

    Consultant Guest

    a list in which one can view

    Consultant, Sep 21, 2007
  14. Lnkwizard2

    kpg* Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#vDwTWF$HHA.5328
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > a list in which one can view

    no shit
    kpg*, Sep 21, 2007