    50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
    50 cyber-cents, btw.

    Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007

  2. "FrisbeeR" <> wrote in message
    news:#:

    > I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >
    > In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace my
    > resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside that
    > hallowed distinction...
    >
    > I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >
    > 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
    > 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >
    > Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

    Did you make up with your private part again?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 19, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wacky Wednesday

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >
    > In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
    > my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
    > that hallowed distinction...
    >
    > I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >
    > 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
    > 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >
    > Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

    Are you referring to Doug Gilmore?

    CBIC, Jul 19, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Wacky Wednesday

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >
    > In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
    > my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
    > that hallowed distinction...
    >
    > I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >
    > 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
    > 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >
    > Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

    Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 19, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wacky Wednesday

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >>
    >> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
    >> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
    >> that hallowed distinction...
    >>
    >> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >>
    >> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
    >> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >>
    >> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

    > Are you referring to Doug Gilmore?

    Nope

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wacky Wednesday

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >>
    >> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
    >> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
    >> that hallowed distinction...
    >>
    >> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >>
    >> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
    >> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >>
    >> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD
    >>

    > Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

    You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.

    It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"

    But it's not the first hit.

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Wacky Wednesday

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have an exciting announcement to make.
    >>>
    >>> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
    >>> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include
    >>> alongside that hallowed distinction...
    >>>
    >>> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
    >>>
    >>> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
    >>> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
    >>>
    >>> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD
    >>>

    >> Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

    > You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.
    >
    > It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"
    >
    > But it's not the first hit.

    Doug Gottlieb

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 19, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

    >> You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.
    >>
    >> It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"
    >>
    >> But it's not the first hit.
    >>

    > Doug Gottlieb

    DING DING DING

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007