[OT] Wacky Wednesday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 8, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in

    > I was scrolling down the list when I came across "Worlds Longest
    > Hummer" and thought...WOW.

    that was oddly arousing...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yet, I'M the creepy one?!

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  5. Grrrrrrrrr!

    I have been posting for the past week and no one has responded! I look on
    the web based ng and I see my posts never made it on here! Explains why no
    one has even said hi *sob*

    I hate OE!!!!

    Brat
    MCNGP # 69

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdA==?=, Nov 9, 2006
  6. --

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > Grrrrrrrrr!
    >
    > I have been posting for the past week and no one has responded! I look on
    > the web based ng and I see my posts never made it on here! Explains why
    > no
    > one has even said hi *sob*
    >
    > I hate OE!!!!
    >
    > Brat
    > MCNGP # 69

    *fx* crickets.wav */fx*
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 9, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Well, at least you made it. A little late is better than never. Now go read
    and post to thread "bleh" by meanoldman, or you're a loser. ;)

    --
    BD

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 9, 2006
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdA==?= <> say in

    > Explains why no
    > one has even said hi *sob*

    HI!

    (jeez, wimmin is so needy ;) )

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - The only good lawyer is a -- naw, not even then.
    Neil, Nov 9, 2006
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > Grrrrrrrrr!
    >
    > I have been posting for the past week and no one has responded! I look on
    > the web based ng and I see my posts never made it on here! Explains why
    > no
    > one has even said hi *sob*
    >
    > I hate OE!!!!
    >
    > Brat
    > MCNGP # 69

    Greetings long lost one. Long time no post.
    Lnkwizard2, Nov 9, 2006
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdA==?= <> say in
    >
    >> Explains why no
    >> one has even said hi *sob*
    >>

    > HI!
    >
    > (jeez, wimmin is so needy ;) )

    HEY!!!!! I'm gonna have to punch you in the eye for that! Either that or no
    more booty call with the cuffs. So which will it be?

    Waiting.........
    LRM, Nov 9, 2006
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    >> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdA==?= <>
    >> say in news::
    >>
    >>> Explains why no
    >>> one has even said hi *sob*
    >>>

    >> HI!
    >>
    >> (jeez, wimmin is so needy ;) )
    >>

    > HEY!!!!! I'm gonna have to punch you in the eye for that! Either that
    > or no more booty call with the cuffs. So which will it be?
    >
    > Waiting.........

    fine, punch me in the eye, you were going to anyway...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Heather Locklear Scratch and Sniff-> [[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    Neil, Nov 9, 2006