    My problem is that it deletes all the bookmarks, I just want to delete one.

    Thanks
    Egghead
    EggHead, Jun 16, 2005

  2. EggHead

    lakshmi Guest

    To delete a bookmark, click the same icon that is used to add the bookmark
    again.

    lakshmi, Jun 17, 2005

  3. EggHead

    kpg Guest

    > To delete a bookmark, click the same icon that is used to add the bookmark
    > again.

    Yes. That is the same behavior as VS classic. But I notice bookmarks
    only work in the current document. ??? Very annoying.

    kpg, Jun 17, 2005
  4. EggHead

    Raja Guest

    Check out the book "Visual Studio Hacks". The Amazon link is
    http://tinyurl.com/bv3u9

    Raja, Jul 1, 2005