    My problem is that it deletes all the bookmarks, I just want to delete one.

    Thanks
    Egghead

    EggHead, Jun 16, 2005

  2. To delete a bookmark, click the same icon that is used to add the bookmark
    again.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGFrc2htaQ==?=, Jun 17, 2005

  3. EggHead

    kpg Guest

    > To delete a bookmark, click the same icon that is used to add the bookmark
    > again.

    Yes. That is the same behavior as VS classic. But I notice bookmarks
    only work in the current document. ??? Very annoying.

    kpg, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Check out the book "Visual Studio Hacks". The Amazon link is
    http://tinyurl.com/bv3u9

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jul 1, 2005