    phone, via a mobile internet browser. I have tried live.vodafone.com and
    live.vodafone.co.nz and live.vodafone.net.nz, but none of them load the
    site.

    Vista, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Vista

    David Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Anyone know what the address is to access vodafone live on a vodafone mobile
    > phone, via a mobile internet browser. I have tried live.vodafone.com and
    > live.vodafone.co.nz and live.vodafone.net.nz, but none of them load the
    > site.

    Try vodafone.com

    David, Mar 28, 2006

  3. On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:04:02 +1200, Vista wrote:

    > Anyone know what the address is to access vodafone live on a vodafone mobile
    > phone, via a mobile internet browser. I have tried live.vodafone.com and
    > live.vodafone.co.nz and live.vodafone.net.nz, but none of them load the
    > site.

    It's live.vodafone.com. Bare in mind you'll need to change your APN to
    live.vodafone.com. All the specs you need are at:

    http://www.vodafone.co.nz/vlive/vlive_specifications.jsp

    --
    Regards,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Mar 28, 2006
  4. Re: Vodafone live

    "Vista" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know what the address is to access vodafone live on a vodafone
    > mobile phone, via a mobile internet browser. I have tried
    > live.vodafone.com and live.vodafone.co.nz and live.vodafone.net.nz, but
    > none of them load the site.

    You have to use the live.vodafone.com apn and the broswer must be
    recognised. For example, even thought Internet Explorer Mobile is a WAP
    browser, you will not be able to see everything available on Vodafone live!,
    because they filter some stuff.

    --

    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz, www.geekzone.co.nz/freitasm,