[ot] Virtual MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Mar 24, 2006

  2. JaR

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    > http://www.eprover.org/VMCSE/mcse.html
    >
    > It seems we will no longer be needed.

    Wow, I asked it a question and it did as good a job as anyone who got their
    mcse through cheating! I believe the VMCSE is an A$$fsker. So, I fired it.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 24, 2006

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:ecMyX35TGHA.2444
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > I asked it a question and it did as good a job as anyone who got their
    > mcse through cheating!

    Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Mar 25, 2006
  4. JaR

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:

    > Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

    Oh, read the FAQ he says...Fine, and after wasting way more time than I did
    just asking it a question I discovered the same thing! But, if I had done
    that the first time then I wouldn't have been entertained by the mind
    blowing technical solutions, which were:

    Solution 1: Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel free to
    consult me again if the problem persists.
    Solution 2: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!
    Solution3: I am sorry, but you need to reinstall Windows to solve the
    problem!

    No doubt thoughtful solutions provided by the experts who seem to come from
    alt.sysadmin.recovery newsgroup. The latter tidbit being mildly entertaining
    on its own.

    Nonetheless, I thank you JaR for reminding me that RTFM is still a valuable
    piece of advice.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 25, 2006
  5. JaR

    Lasher Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    >
    >> Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

    > Oh, read the FAQ he says...Fine, and after wasting way more time than
    > I did just asking it a question I discovered the same thing! But, if I
    > had done that the first time then I wouldn't have been entertained by
    > the mind blowing technical solutions, which were:
    >
    > Solution 1: Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel
    > free to consult me again if the problem persists.
    > Solution 2: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!
    > Solution3: I am sorry, but you need to reinstall Windows to solve the
    > problem!
    >
    > No doubt thoughtful solutions provided by the experts who seem to come
    > from alt.sysadmin.recovery newsgroup. The latter tidbit being mildly
    > entertaining on its own.
    >
    > Nonetheless, I thank you JaR for reminding me that RTFM is still a
    > valuable piece of advice.

    I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is that I
    need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 25, 2006
  6. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > The only answer I get is that I
    > need to re-install Windows

    really? It told me I needed to reboot. (It really is useful an'it)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - This message is written with recycled letters.
    Neil, Mar 26, 2006
  7. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is
    > that I need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

    That's the only answer you need.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 26, 2006
  8. problem: My computer keeps saying, "Welcome to linux."
    solution: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!

    I dont think so!
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 27, 2006
  9. JaR

    Mike T. Guest

    "CBIC" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >> I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is
    >> that I need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

    > That's the only answer you need.

    Fdisk, format, re-install,
    doo-dah, doo-dah,
    Fdisk, format, re-install,
    That's the Windows way.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Mar 27, 2006
  10. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Problem:
    The InterNeil gave me a virus.

    Solution:
    Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel free to consult me
    again if the problem persists.

    sumbich...
    Jtyc, Mar 27, 2006
  11. problem: "I've been damaged by the burdizzo"

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 27, 2006
  12. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > problem: "I've been damaged by the burdizzo"
    > solution: "Reboot Windows to solve the problem!"

    there are some things even a reboot won't fix.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 27, 2006
  13. JaR

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:,
    > Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> problem: "I've been damaged by the burdizzo"
    >> solution: "Reboot Windows to solve the problem!"

    > there are some things even a reboot won't fix.

    The hell you say! You must not be a real techie. Reboots solve everything.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!
    Briscobar, Mar 27, 2006
  14. JaR

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >there are some things even a reboot won't fix.

    tubgirl for instance

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  15. JaR

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The hell you say! You must not be a real techie. Reboots solve everything.

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  16. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    Hey there's no call for language like that in here. There's children
    present.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 27, 2006
  17. JaR

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey there's no call for language like that in here. There's children
    >present.

    sorry lowdes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  18. JaR

    LoopBack Guest

    dude you just made me sh!t my pants and eat it. that was 'seriously'
    uncalled for!

    --
    LoopBack

    LoopBack, Mar 27, 2006
  19. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > sorry lowdes

    I agree. It is pretty sorry isn't it.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 27, 2006
  20. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    > Problem:
    > The InterNeil gave me a virus.
    >
    > Solution:
    > Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel free to
    > consult me again if the problem persists.
    >

    > sumbich...

    NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Great minds get stuck in the same rut.
    Neil, Mar 28, 2006