    1. Advertising

  1. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    zenner Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    Or have periodic religious riots where 10's of thousands die over who had a
    temple at a spot first. Or maybe instigate Soccer riots all over the world,
    to the point that people from the country are asked not to attend and
    followed, watched by the local constabulary in a vain attempt to keep the
    peace and allow normal people to enjoy the game instead of it degenerating
    into a venue for thugs, ruffians and neer' do well from a "used to be great
    power". But, God bless em'...they don't have guns.
    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > similiar to "stable" democracies that allow anyone to own high powered

    fire
    > arms
    > "Vigo Breadcrumbs" <> wrote in message
    > > Here's a stable democracy for you!
    > >
    > > http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/04/20/india.poll/index.html
    > >

    > > http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

    ---

    zenner, Apr 20, 2004
  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    > power". But, God bless em'...they don't have guns.

    It's more civilized, and humane I might add, to beat your fellow man to
    death with your bare hands.

    Jtyc, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    billyw opined, On 4/20/04 10:59 AM:

    > similiar to "stable" democracies that allow anyone to own high powered fire
    > arms

    You mean like N. Ireland?

    Basque areas of Spain?

    Possibly you refer to Croatia?

    Chechnia?

    Cyprus?

    Oh, you are referring to the US? Yes you're right, our record of gun
    control legislation is not as good as those listed above.

    Shame, that.

    JaR
    Wry Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    it's football, not soccer.
    your asking for a kicking sonny

    billyw, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    yup..
    we're not sissy's who hide behind guns..
    we built an empire with fists and bit of wood and stuff like that..
    rather than building an empire and denying it

    billyw, Apr 20, 2004
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    actually it was aimed at any democracy, but mainly at the bush junta i admit

    billyw, Apr 20, 2004
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:eYbphbwJEHA.1388
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > it's football, not soccer.
    > your asking for a kicking sonny

    i love IT, but the only other job i would ever want to do if I couldn't do
    IT is "full time soccer hooligan" for manchester united. fuggin' ey!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    MSGuru Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    Its the larges democrcy in the world....you can expect some issues , thanks
    to the pakistani militants being funded by our tax dollars who then kill
    innocent civilians in a peaceful democracy....

    its a vicious circle....but it alsywas seems to start and end with this
    country

    MSGuru, Apr 20, 2004
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Dragon Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    hmmm,,,

    May be I should stop paying taxes then if our government is sending my money
    to other countries...

    hmmm Pakistani Militants,,, reminds me of some famous words of some wise
    man,,,

    One man's terrorist (or militant) is another man's freedom fighter.

    Dragon, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    MSGuru opined, On 4/20/04 12:17 PM:

    > Its the larges democrcy in the world....you can expect some issues , thanks
    > to the pakistani militants being funded by our tax dollars who then kill
    > innocent civilians in a peaceful democracy....
    >
    > its a vicious circle....but it alsywas seems to start and end with this
    > country

    Just a wild stab in the dark, but I'm betting you are Indian, aren't you?

    JaR
    Lucky Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  12. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Just a wild stab in the dark, but I'm betting you are Indian, aren't you?

    acintya bheda bheda tattva

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Kula Shaker thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004
  13. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Consultant Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    somosa

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004
  14. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    kpg Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    What's all this about violence on mars?
    Of course there's violence on mars. It's
    the air, too thin. Everyone's walking
    around, can't breathe, tempers get short.
    What do you expect? It's not named after
    the god of war for nothing you know.

    kpg

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123233.htm (4/20/2004 12:08:41

    PM) #

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004
  15. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:O#mXiJxJEHA.2380
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > What's all this about violence on mars?

    pffft,that's nothing, I had no idea they had relocated India to Mars...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  16. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    kpg Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\123315.htm (4/20/2004 3:12:35

    PM) #
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:O#mXiJxJEHA.2380
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > What's all this about violence on mars?

    > pffft,that's nothing, I had no idea they had relocated India to Mars...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Now your just being silly.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004
  17. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uO3TgSxJEHA.2880
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Now your just being silly.

    no I'm not

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  18. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Spyke Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uO3TgSxJEHA.2880
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Now your just being silly.

    > no I'm not

    Yes you are

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Apr 20, 2004
  19. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: violence mars India vote

    "Spyke" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uO3TgSxJEHA.2880
    > > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    > >

    > >> Now your just being silly.

    > > no I'm not
    > >

    > Yes you are

    This has officially ceased to be funny. Sorry guys.

    And don't say "no it hasn't."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004