OT: Vinay update

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Dec 29, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    TurkReno Guest

    Re: Vinay update

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uphlc94KHHA.5000
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > he kicked my dog!
    >
    > happiest new year to you to
    >
    > /that is all
    >
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> Could this be Vinay's scam?
    >>
    >> http://www.telegraphindia.com/1061229/asp/frontpage/story_7197510.asp
    >>
    >> Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.
    >>

    >> Happy new year everyone!
    >>

    >> KB

    Ok, that's like WTH is this dude thinking? Who in their right mind
    would put something like that on the internet. I guess I'm guilty. But
    still, I think that story is completely...I can't even comment, lol.

    Happy New Year

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 30, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Briscobar wrote:
    > Could this be Vinay's scam?
    >
    > http://www.telegraphindia.com/1061229/asp/frontpage/story_7197510.asp
    >
    > Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.
    >

    > Happy new year everyone!
    >

    > KB

    Happy new year, KB. To clarify, there is no dearth of scammers in this
    land of mine. We have a dime a dozen. So, no, Vinay is probably not
    involved in this.
    Cerebrus, Dec 30, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    TurkReno Guest

    Re: Vinay update

    TurkReno <> wrote in

    > Ok, that's like WTH is this dude thinking? Who in their right mind
    > would put something like that on the internet. I guess I'm guilty.

    But
    > still, I think that story is completely...I can't even comment, lol.
    >
    > Happy New Year
    >
    > --
    > Lasher
    > MCNGP #50
    > www.mcngp.com > all
    > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
    > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
    > belief.

    By the way, I think "New Years" is totally overrated. But either way,
    Happy New Year to my fellow MCNGP!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50