    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    "it's a work in progress" :-(

    Rowdy Yates, May 8, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Andy Foster Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94E2E61AC964Browdyyates2123@207.46.248.16...
    > the worst! i was really looking forward to this one. this one pretty much
    > has nothing going for it other than hot vampire chicks.
    >
    > everytime i see a crap movie i tell myself, "this is as bad as it gets.
    > can't get any worse" next thing i know, the following weekend i see a

    worse
    > one.
    >
    > WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THE MOVIE INDUSTRY!!! why does every

    movie
    > have to suck so much!

    It's a Hollywood conspiracy to deter P2P file sharers.
    Imagine how you'd feel if you'd wasted several days downloading the film,
    rather than just 2 hours in the local flea-pit...

    Andy Foster, May 8, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    poco Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    Hot vampire chicks ?

    wooooowoooooo

    poco, May 8, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    "poco" <> wrote in news::

    > Hot vampire chicks ?
    >
    > wooooowoooooo

    well, you got to get it where you can..

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, May 9, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    it's because most movies are made in hollywood for the american public..
    who in general need their hand held thru a film rather than having to
    think..
    you get the movies you deserve

    billyw, May 9, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:eo1Lw0bNEHA.3988
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > it's because most movies are made in hollywood for the american public..
    > who in general need their hand held thru a film rather than having to
    > think..
    > you get the movies you deserve

    you go, jean luc goddard, you go tell them loke it is baby.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, May 10, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    hey, i',m here to help..

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > it's because most movies are made in hollywood for the american public..
    > who in general need their hand held thru a film rather than having to
    > think..
    > you get the movies you deserve

    Oh yeah?! Well... William Wallace was a pussy!

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    fiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffdddddddddooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

    Consultant, May 10, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > fiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffdddddddddooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

    Fiefdom? Are you the king?

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    i would think his personal hygene was suspect as well...

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  12. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    boy, do they change the films quite a bit between countries..
    mind you bush wouldn't want you guys getting the wrong idea..

    not allowed to use the F word these days.. freedom that would be

    i know bush wasn't in power

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > boy, do they change the films quite a bit between countries..
    > mind you bush wouldn't want you guys getting the wrong idea..
    > not allowed to use the F word these days.. freedom that would be

    Your preconceived notion of life in the United States is incorrect. I would
    like to know from you what freedom you think that I no longer have.

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > > boy, do they change the films quite a bit between countries..
    > > mind you bush wouldn't want you guys getting the wrong idea..
    > > not allowed to use the F word these days.. freedom that would be

    > Your preconceived notion of life in the United States is incorrect. I

    would
    > like to know from you what freedom you think that I no longer have.

    freedom to look "suspicious", aka middle-eastern.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 10, 2004
  15. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > freedom to look "suspicious", aka middle-eastern.

    I know of a few middle-eastern gas station owners around where I live who
    don't seem to have any problems.

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004
  16. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    The PATRIOT Act also exacerbates the threat to individual liberty and
    privacy and should be of special concern to librarians. Under this
    legislation, librarians will be under a "gag order," punishable by law, that
    will prevent them from informing library patrons that their records were
    turned over to the FBI or are subject to ongoing monitoring.

    even librarians are worried... now thats scary

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  17. Rowdy Yates

    billyw Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    bet they look suspicious though

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  18. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > even librarians are worried... now thats scary

    If someone is checking out books on how to make and conceal bombs or any
    other material that you could use to help you kill people more efficiently,
    and the FBI decides to investigate them because it seems a little odd. I
    wouldn't want the librarian giving that person a warning either. I would
    rather the FBI be allowed to follow-up, and hopefully catch this sucker AND
    his accomplices if he is indeed, a bad person.

    That does not restrict my freedom to check out books.

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004
  19. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 5/10/04 10:20 AM:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>>boy, do they change the films quite a bit between countries..
    >>>mind you bush wouldn't want you guys getting the wrong idea..
    >>>not allowed to use the F word these days.. freedom that would be

    >>Your preconceived notion of life in the United States is incorrect. I

    > would
    >
    >>like to know from you what freedom you think that I no longer have.

    > freedom to look "suspicious", aka middle-eastern.

    Freedom to pass through a metal detector and be frisked before entering
    public buildings.

    Freedom to the above plus identity screening before boarding an airplane.

    Freedom to wear seatbelts when I drive because I need sombody to look
    after my safety, I can't do it myself.

    Freedom to wear a helmet when I ride my bicycle for the same reason.

    JaR, May 10, 2004
  20. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Van Helsing

    > bet they look suspicious though

    How has that different from before? Teenagers look suspicious too.

    Jtyc, May 10, 2004