[ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jan 5, 2005.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005

  2. JaR

    kpg Guest

    That is great! Now you see, there are a lot of simple ways to make
    money out there I just have to start thinking harder.
    kpg, Jan 5, 2005

  3. JaR

    billyw Guest

    erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
    redneck.
    similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back

    basically crap

    billyw, Jan 5, 2005
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
    > redneck.
    > similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back
    >
    > basically crap

    Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour Scot"
    image I see.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  5. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
    >> redneck.
    >> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
    >> back
    >>
    >> basically crap

    > Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
    > Scot" image I see.

    I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized it was
    billy.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 5, 2005
  6. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
    >> redneck.
    >> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back
    >>
    >> basically crap

    > Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour Scot"
    > image I see.

    Maybe he's pissed that I posted earlier today.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2005
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by
    >>> some redneck.
    >>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
    >>> back
    >>>
    >>> basically crap

    >> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
    >> Scot" image I see.

    > I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized
    > it was billy.

    I can actually hear the voice of groundskeeper Willy saying "Basically
    crap!"

    LOL!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  8. JaR

    billyw Guest

    what.. haven't i perfected it.. bah humbug

    billyw, Jan 5, 2005
  9. JaR

    billyw Guest

    hahaha...