    Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any recommendations?

    Thanks

    Joe
    Joe, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Joe

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Joe

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Joe spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Joe

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH

    >> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
    >> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
    >> recommendations?

    > http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

    Any fool could see that's for a Nokia! ;-)
    Dave Lear, Apr 11, 2005
  5. Joe

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Joe wrote:
    > Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
    > Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any recommendations?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Joe

    24hoursupport.idiotdesk is the best NG for a stupid question like this,
    which has been aswered 214,000 times in Google. You crawling, high-strung
    pondweed.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 214,000 for unlock "Panasonic x70". (0.29 seconds)
    Dr. Bill, Apr 11, 2005
  6. Joe

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Dave Lear spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > "Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH
    >
    >>> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
    >>> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
    >>> recommendations?

    >> http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

    > Any fool could see that's for a Nokia! ;-)

    Shhhh! If he's like neville, he'll make it fit.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  7. Dave Lear wrote:

    > "Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH

    >>> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
    >>> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
    >>> recommendations?

    >> http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

    > Any fool could see that's for a Nokia! ;-)

    Hey, they're Japanese, aren't they? No, wait...that was another group.
    Never mind. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 11, 2005