    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this shite
    don't work in new posts!)

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this shite
    > don't work in new posts!)

    No, just sh$tcan OE period.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95CE5522BBF5Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this
    >> shite don't work in new posts!)

    > No, just sh$tcan OE period.

    I'm at work.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:Xns95CE5522BBF5Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> <oe-qf-sig> (should I downgrade to an older version, because this
    >>> shite don't work in new posts!)

    >> No, just sh$tcan OE period.

    > I'm at work.

    I'm sorry.