OT: Two for Tuesday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. Got this SPAM just now:

    <quote>
    Neighbourhood ID: 60568
    Cheating-Wives in Your Neighbourhood
    1. Jasmine Tate
    - Age: 29
    - Height: 5' 8"
    - Weight: 115 LBS
    - Hair: Blonde
    - Palce to Meet: Her House
    Available From Jan 19th to Jan 24th

    2. Melissa Nelson
    - Age: 32
    - Height: 5'6"
    - Weight: 110 LBS
    - Hair: Burnette
    - Place to Meet: Hotel/Your House
    Available From Jan 20th to Jan 29th
    </quote>

    Should I ask the blonde what a "palce" is?

    Of course the burnette wants to meet at a hotel or your place, she wants to
    burn ette.

    Should I forward this to Don?

    --
    Fris "Or Paisley?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005

  2. >Should I ask the blonde what a "palce" is?

    >Of course the burnette wants to meet at a hotel or your place, she wants to
    >burn ette.
    >
    >Should I forward this to Don?

    I think burnette *is* Don!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:uEV9cHl
    $:

    > Should I ask the blonde what a "palce" is?

    hmmmm, like minded spoller...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us