OT: Two-fer!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. I am proud to announce the posthumous confirmation of the coveted MCNGP
    certification to two new members:

    Samwise, MCNGP #37
    Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

    Samwise was adopted from Kerpal himself, by our own JaR, after a nasty
    incident with a girl kicking him. JaR nurtured Samwise back to health, and
    taught him well the ways of the MCNGP. Alas, Samwise passed on to the great
    doggie park in the sky before JaR could teach him to type A S S F U C K E R
    with his paws. Welcome aboard, Samwise, and chase some rabbits up there.

    Douglas Adams goes without saying. If you're an MCNGP and don't know who
    this person was, I wouldn't admit to it, lest you be shunned by the others.
    Word is that Douglas is working on his latest novel in the afterlife
    entitled "The MCNGP Guide to USENET" and will be published as soon as he can
    find someone to channel to.

    Needless to say, Fed Ex does not deliver to the afterlife, so we're saving a
    bundle on the welcome kits here.

    --
    Fris "They're on back-order anyway" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news::

    > Samwise, MCNGP #37
    > Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

    awesome company

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004

  3. |>> Samwise, MCNGP #37
    >> Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

    >awesome company

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Re: Two-fer!

    Politician Spock wrote:
    > Do we have to make Haley Joel Osment an MCNGP before he can help us
    > out?

    owch

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Re: Two-fer!

    Do we have to make Haley Joel Osment an MCNGP before he can help us out?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jul 22, 2004