    Remove hat to reply
    For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
    wrong. ~H. L. Mencken
    JaR, Mar 16, 2006

  2. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    hey, you misspelled thursday

    Consultant, Mar 16, 2006

  3. JaR

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    > hey, you misspelled thursday
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> There.
    >>
    >> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.

    I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 17, 2006
  4. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#by8xbVSGHA.4452
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    >> hey, you misspelled thursday
    >>
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> There.
    >>>
    >>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
    >>>

    > I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

    actually I think he just misspelled Wednesday again

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Sex is dirty only if done right
    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  5. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 16, 2006 at 5:51pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > hey, you misspelled thursday
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> There.
    >>
    >> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> MCNGP 10110
    >> Remove hat to reply
    >> For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
    >> wrong. ~H. L. Mencken

    Okay, I think I'm gonna cry.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  6. JaR

    Lasher Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:#by8xbVSGHA.4452
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    >> hey, you misspelled thursday
    >>
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> There.
    >>>
    >>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
    >>>

    > I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

    The first rule of Turdsday is that you don't talk about Turdsday.

    The second rule of Turdsday is that you _don't_talk_about_Turdsday.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Actually, I think you'll find that 'you' misspelled Turdsday. :p
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 17, 2006
  8. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    muwahahahahaha

    Consultant, Mar 17, 2006
  9. JaR

    We Dense Day Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    >> hey, you misspelled thursday
    >>
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> There.
    >>>
    >>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
    >>>

    > I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

    Shhhh! It's not tomorrow yet.
    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  10. JaR

    We Dense Day Guest

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Actually, I think you'll find that 'you' misspelled Turdsday. :p

    I did not.
    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  11. JaR

    We Dense Day Guest

    Stop top posting.

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > muwahahahahaha
    >

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 16, 2006 at 5:51pm "Consultant" blathered:
    >>
    >>> hey, you misspelled thursday
    >>>
    >>> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >> Okay, I think I'm gonna cry.
    >>
    >> --
    >> The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    >> mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
    >> guarantee
    >> The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.

    Bottom posting is better.
    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  12. JaR

    We Dense Day Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "LRM" <> wrote in news:#by8xbVSGHA.4452
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
    >>> hey, you misspelled thursday
    >>>
    >>> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >> I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

    > The first rule of Turdsday is that you don't talk about Turdsday.
    >
    > The second rule of Turdsday is that you _don't_talk_about_Turdsday.

    I certainly hope you people aren't TALKING while you are sending typed
    messages to this group. If you are, you're crazier than Eric Estrada.
    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  13. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    you talkin to me?

    Consultant, Mar 21, 2006
  14. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e$abXoPTGHA.5168
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > you talkin to me?

    Who you talkin to?

    --