OT: Tuesday Trig

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 3:15pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Today, in addition to being National Steak & BJ day, is also National Pi
    > Day!
    >
    > http://www.exploratorium.edu/learning_studio/pi/
    >
    > If you think about it, you can probably figure out how they decided it was
    > today.
    >
    > So... have a steak, a BJ, and Pi!

    I'll just settle for the BJ.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    When you consider the other choices, "manure" is actually pretty refreshing.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Mar 14, 2006 at 3:15pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Today, in addition to being National Steak & BJ day, is also
    >> National Pi Day!
    >>
    >> http://www.exploratorium.edu/learning_studio/pi/
    >>
    >> If you think about it, you can probably figure out how they decided
    >> it was today.
    >>
    >> So... have a steak, a BJ, and Pi!

    > I'll just settle for the BJ.

    I won't. I'm going for the trifecta!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Today, in addition to being National Steak & BJ day, is also National
    > Pi Day!
    >
    > http://www.exploratorium.edu/learning_studio/pi/
    >
    > If you think about it, you can probably figure out how they decided it
    > was today.
    >
    > So... have a steak, a BJ, and Pi!

    You listened to NPR this morning didn't you?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006