    IT'S GREAT

    TO BE

    A FLORIDA GATOR!

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > A FLORIDA GATOR!

    I saw on Modern Marvels that you can make excellent leather from them.

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#5nbIH$VGHA.5808
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I saw on Modern Marvels that you can make excellent leather from them.

    Emeril says the tail meat is great in gumbo.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    JaR <> rambled:

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#5nbIH$VGHA.5808
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I saw on Modern Marvels that you can make excellent leather from
    >> them.

    > Emeril says the tail meat is great in gumbo.

    You take cooking advice from a guy who screams "BAM!" at his food?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is too long to fit into a haiku.

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > Emeril says the tail meat is great in gumbo.

    Oh... that sounds good. Where does one go to purchase gator meat?

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:uWkhvz$VGHA.4416
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> Emeril says the tail meat is great in gumbo.

    > Oh... that sounds good. Where does one go to purchase gator meat?

    Google ist deine freund:

    http://www.gatorama.com/meat.htm

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:uDjXIy$VGHA.6000
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    >> Emeril says the tail meat is great in gumbo.

    > You take cooking advice from a guy who screams "BAM!" at his food?

    You oughtta hear what I yell at it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > Google ist deine freund:
    >
    > http://www.gatorama.com/meat.htm

    Hmm... I'd like to click that but, the Communists here in the facility I
    work at are actively logging all URLs visited so that the managers here
    might have a better understanding of the access needs of their staff.

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > You oughtta hear what I yell at it.

    I don't really care what people yell at their food while they're making it
    as long as the food tastes good in the end.

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Google ist deine freund:
    >>
    >> http://www.gatorama.com/meat.htm?wp_ml=0

    > Hmm... I'd like to click that but, the Communists here in the facility I
    > work at are actively logging all URLs visited so that the managers here
    > might have a better understanding of the access needs of their staff.

    Just tell them you're a Gator fan and to cut you some slack. At least for
    today.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> You oughtta hear what I yell at it.

    > I don't really care what people yell at their food while they're making it
    > as long as the food tastes good in the end.

    You must have a really funny way of eating food. Either that, or your taste
    buds are located in a very strange place.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:eU9vo9$VGHA.5780
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > Hmm... I'd like to click that but, the Communists here in the facility

    > work at are actively logging all URLs visited so that the managers here
    > might have a better understanding of the access needs of their staff.

    Here too. So I just remote into my home box.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > Here too. So I just remote into my home box.

    I just modify the logs so it looks like I only visit work related sites.
    It's good to be Admin.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > You must have a really funny way of eating food. Either that, or your
    > taste buds are located in a very strange place.

    You have a sick mind my friend.

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    > Here too. So I just remote into my home box.

    I do that as well, but it makes for a slow surf.

    Jtyc, Apr 4, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#Mi5RWAWGHA.2024
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> Here too. So I just remote into my home box.

    > I do that as well, but it makes for a slow surf.

    I find a little latency inspires caution.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > You take cooking advice from a guy who screams "BAM!" at his food?

    That and he make over $7 mil a year doing it. So it must be somewhat
    edible.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 4, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> Here too. So I just remote into my home box.

    > I just modify the logs so it looks like I only visit work related sites.
    > It's good to be Admin.

    That it is my friend, that it is. It's also good to be able bypass the ISA
    proxy altogether.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 4, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:OKNdR#$VGHA.4328
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > as long as the food tastes good in the end.

    you eat strangely

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - You know you've spent too much time on the computer when you spill milk
    and the first thing you think is 'edit, undo.'

    Neil, Apr 4, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday Tribute

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > You must have a really funny way of eating food

    DOH!

    Neil, Apr 4, 2006