OT: Tuesday Training

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news::

    > I wonder if they have a football team.

    that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and possibly a
    math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Deja moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >

    >> I wonder if they have a football team.
    >>

    > that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and possibly a
    > math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...
    >
    > --

    So you were the one with the flute!

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 12, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what Neil (guess!!!@gmail.com) graced us with in
    Xns983C6B03DCDFAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >

    >> I wonder if they have a football team.
    >>

    > that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and
    > possibly a math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...

    What? No Chess Club?
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    <BD> wrote in message news:%...
    >>>Did you see what Neil (guess!!!@gmail.com) graced us with in

    > Xns983C6B03DCDFAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>

    >>> I wonder if they have a football team.
    >>>

    >> that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and
    >> possibly a math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...
    >>

    > What? No Chess Club?

    So who you takin' to the EPROM?

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    ?<<

    >> Xns983C6B03DCDFAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and
    >>> possibly a math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...
    >>>

    >> What? No Chess Club?

    > So who you takin' to the EPROM?

    :sigh: looks like I'm stuck with MCSB this time around.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <BD> say in news:#:

    > What? No Chess Club?

    I repeatedly asked teh girls if they wanted to play Chest, not one fell for
    it...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "That's a chain reaction," he said atomically.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Xns983C76DE192CFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
    > did you hear <BD> say in news:#:
    >
    >> What? No Chess Club?

    > I repeatedly asked teh girls if they wanted to play Chest, not one
    > fell for it...

    I remember our chest club.....we used to have the girls try to get their elbows
    to touch behind their back.

    Oddly enough, not a single one could do it.

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  9. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >

    > > I wonder if they have a football team.
    > >

    > that kind of geek-fest could only produce a music program and possibly a
    > math club. I should know. I've been to band camp...

    Ahh... Band Camp. Puberty, braces, and the fat girls on the flag squad.

    Those were the bad old days.

    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 12, 2006
  10. > > So who you takin' to the EPROM?

    <BD> wrote

    > :sigh: looks like I'm stuck with MCSB this time around.

    Speak for yourself, buddy, this ain't no Sadie Hawkins dance.

    I already asked a jar of stem cells and a gallon of bochelism, and they said
    yes. We're going to mix it up and have buckets'o'fun.

    My third choice was a guy named Gorm, but he simply does not like me,
    because I got post all over him.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 12, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~
    (http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
    %?<<
    >>> So who you takin' to the EPROM?

    > <BD> wrote
    >>>
    >>> sigh: looks like I'm stuck with MCSB this time around.

    > Speak for yourself, buddy, this ain't no Sadie Hawkins dance.
    >
    > I already asked a jar of stem cells and a gallon of bochelism, and
    > they said yes. We're going to mix it up and have buckets'o'fun.
    >
    > My third choice was a guy named Gorm, but he simply does not like me,
    > because I got post all over him.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    :huff: WELL.....I hope you and your bochelismed stem cells are happy then.

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  12. <BD> wrote in message news:%...
    > I remember our chest club.....we used to have the girls try to get their

    elbows
    > to touch behind their back.

    Hmm... I would have started a 'knees and neck club'.

    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 12, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~
    (http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
    ?<<
    > <BD> wrote in message news:%...
    >> I remember our chest club.....we used to have the girls try to get
    >> their elbows to touch behind their back.

    > Hmm... I would have started a 'knees and neck club'.

    That wouldn't have worked too well.....

    --
    B "Snail Trails" D

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
    in message news:%...
    >> > So who you takin' to the EPROM?

    > <BD> wrote
    >> >

    >> :sigh: looks like I'm stuck with MCSB this time around.

    > Speak for yourself, buddy, this ain't no Sadie Hawkins dance.
    >
    > I already asked a jar of stem cells and a gallon of bochelism, and they
    > said
    > yes. We're going to mix it up and have buckets'o'fun.
    >
    > My third choice was a guy named Gorm, but he simply does not like me,
    > because I got post all over him.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    I'm hurt, why haven't you asked me? What do a few microbes have that I
    haven't? Is it because I haven't asked what kind of car you drive, or for
    $100 to show you a good time?

    LRM, Sep 12, 2006
  15. "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > I'm hurt, why haven't you asked me? What do a few microbes have that I
    > haven't? Is it because I haven't asked what kind of car you drive, or for
    > $100 to show you a good time?

    We always hurt the ones we love.

    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 12, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~"
    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:OGOnxzq1GHA.476
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Those were the bad old days.

    yes but what do you plan to do THIS week...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

    Neil, Sep 13, 2006
  17. LRM wrote:
    > "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
    > in message news:%...

    >> <BD> wrote
    >>> :sigh: looks like I'm stuck with MCSB this time around.

    >> Speak for yourself, buddy, this ain't no Sadie Hawkins dance.
    >>
    >> I already asked a jar of stem cells and a gallon of bochelism, and they
    >> said
    >> yes. We're going to mix it up and have buckets'o'fun.
    >>
    >> My third choice was a guy named Gorm, but he simply does not like me,
    >> because I got post all over him.
    >>
    >> Microcephalic S. Bob
    >>

    > I'm hurt, why haven't you asked me? What do a few microbes have that I
    > haven't? Is it because I haven't asked what kind of car you drive, or for
    > $100 to show you a good time?

    $100!!! Really?! That's not that much. XP retail costs more that that.

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 13, 2006