OT: Tuesday Topic

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I don't get these numbers...

    This month's top posters
    228

    Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.

    188
    184 %
    175
    169 i...@thereforeiam
    148
    135 ....

    All time top posters
    6527

    Hasn't it been like over a year since Neil stopped posting with his original
    e-mail addy, and Con has only postet like 327 since that time? Come on,
    Con! Get on the stick!

    billyw makes over 5,000 posts, and I doubt he's made 5 this whole year.
    Either he's raking-in the Euro's or he's gotten a life.

    You, shut up, you!

    3862
    3403 .

    I can't believe nobody's topped my lame 1800 recently. I also don't
    understand why google can't find ANY of my posts under any my other e-mail
    addy's.
    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    > 169 i...@thereforeiam

    Hey, I'm #4 (or is that 5?)

    Just like #4 LSU (stupid BCS computer)

    kp "go Tigers" g
    kpg, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Tuesday Topic

    > 93

    I'm in the top 10. Dang, it has been slow around here.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 22, 2005 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > I don't get these numbers...
    >
    > This month's top posters
    > 228
    >
    > Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.
    >
    > 188
    > 184 %

    Woo Hoo! A week and a half and I'm #3. Watch out Neil!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > Woo Hoo! A week and a half and I'm #3. Watch out Neil!

    you'll always be number on^H^H^H three to me

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Detour: The roughest distance between two points.
    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > I don't get these numbers...
    >
    > This month's top posters
    > 228
    >
    > Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.

    and?

    <snippage>
    > All time top posters
    > 6527
    >
    > Hasn't it been like over a year since Neil stopped posting with his
    > original e-mail addy,

    slightly more. Sept of 2004 I believe...

    > 6200
    > 5096
    >
    > billyw makes over 5,000 posts, and I doubt he's made 5 this whole
    > year. Either he's raking-in the Euro's or he's gotten a life.

    I vote for "a life"

    > 5011
    > 4305
    > 4056
    >
    > You, shut up, you!

    Don't tell me to shut up, I did not-
    Shut up! You stink!
    Oh, you stink too!
    No, you don't-
    You stink too!
    I do not stink!
    I think you do!
    f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    (yes that's right kids, I will soon be in the top FIVE twice...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then
    a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night..."
    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > This month's top posters
    > 228
    >
    > Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.
    >
    > 188

    Hey! Whaddya know, I'm number three!

    *sigh*

    I really need to get a life.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > Hey! Whaddya know, I'm number three!
    >
    > I really need to get a life.

    Good thing you're not number two - that would really
    bespeak of the need to get a life.

    Oh, wait...
    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Frisbee®