    Oh yes, it's GREAT

    To Be

    A Florida Gator!

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Tuesday Title Town

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Oh yes, it's GREAT
    >
    > To Be
    >
    > A Florida Gator!

    Congrats. Next year look out for the Longhorns.

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Tuesday Title Town

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Oh yes, it's GREAT
    >
    > To Be
    >
    > A Florida Gator!

    Finally, a true gloat. I was beginning to worry that you
    were sick or something, or does this have something
    to do with weufing (sp?).

    Lnkwizard2, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Re: Tuesday Title Town

    Hey Frisbee,

    I'm in South Florida this week and reveling in the celebrations as well...
    though I do not have an allegiance to any college team I have always had a
    soft spot for the Gators and Canes... Yay!

    Montreal MCT
    Visit my blog at
    http://dnn.mitpro.ca/mitpro/Blogs/tabid/59/BlogID/2/Default.aspx

    Montreal MCT, Apr 3, 2007