OT: Tuesday Titilation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Mar 11, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Mar 11, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 11, 2008

  3. Re: Tuesday Titilation

    Wow. That is pretty cool. I would love to see that with live feeds. :) In a
    good titilation bar. Oops!

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 12, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Mar 12, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    Guest

    On Mar 11, 9:01 pm, "Bill Hileman" <> wrote:
    > (Stolen from SpareRoom)
    >
    > Cool 360 degree video... drag the screen as you watch
    >
    > http://www.immersivemedia.com:80/

    if u have no job u should study hard like me. i will get job u will
    not. i no i am better but u can try 2.
    , Mar 12, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > (Stolen from SpareRoom)
    >
    > Cool 360 degree video... drag the screen as you watch
    >
    > http://www.immersivemedia.com:80/

    I like the wale one. Very cool.

    --
    Catwalker