    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Superbowl Sunday is the premier of "American Dad", the new show
    > created by Seth MacFarlane of "Family Guy" fame. It's just a teaser,
    > as it won't be back until Sunday, May 1. However, that Sunday is sure
    > to be the best Sunday of the year, because Fox just announced that at
    > 9:00 that very night will be the long-awaited return of "Family Guy",
    > with the first new episode in a few years. Season 4 begins May 1.
    > Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.

    Kewl! Now about Futurama...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...

    HA!

    kpg, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:uzk2jCZ
    $:

    > Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.

    you really need to get out more!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for an escape from the "every-day"

    Neil, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:OqXWuAa$EHA.1296
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > My wife gets made

    were to begin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com or kpg's wife will put out a contract on you

    Neil, Jan 18, 2005
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95E2AC5A3F990neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    > news:uzk2jCZ $:
    >
    >> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.
    >>

    > you really need to get out more!

    You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family Guy. That
    is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences you
    cannot even begin to comprehend.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 18, 2005
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:OqAOKna
    $:

    > Next time, there will be consequences you
    > cannot even begin to comprehend.

    that's leaving pretty much the whole shebang open there...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 18, 2005
  8. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...
    >
    > HA!

    Why don't women think that show is funny? Everytime I watch it, SWMBO looks
    at me the same way she does when I watch a Monty Python bit.

    You know the look, it's the one that says "Maybe mother *was* right about
    him!"

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 18, 2005
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > In news:Xns95E2AC5A3F990neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    > > news:uzk2jCZ $:
    > >
    > >> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.
    > >>

    > > you really need to get out more!

    > You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family Guy.

    That
    > is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences you
    > cannot even begin to comprehend.

    i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
    comprehend...

    FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

    Nerd32768, Jan 18, 2005
  10. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family
    >> Guy.

    > That
    >> is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences
    >> you cannot even begin to comprehend.
    >>

    > i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
    > comprehend...
    >
    > FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

    What is this younger generation coming to?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 18, 2005
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Nerd32768" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > In news:Xns95E2AC5A3F990neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > > > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    > > > news:uzk2jCZ $:

    > > > you really need to get out more!

    > > You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family Guy.

    > That
    > > is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences

    you
    > > cannot even begin to comprehend.
    > >

    > i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
    > comprehend...
    >
    > FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

    Dear Nerd32768,

    You lie, you fukcing guy.

    Sincerely,

    Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > >> You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family
    > >> Guy.

    > > That
    > >> is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences
    > >> you cannot even begin to comprehend.
    > >>

    > > i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
    > > comprehend...
    > >
    > > FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

    > What is this younger generation coming to?

    Reality

    Nerd32768, Jan 19, 2005
  13. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "kpg" <> say in
    > news:OqXWuAa$EHA.1296 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> My wife gets made

    > were to begin...

    kpg has been hanging out in rec.sport.football.college, apparently.

    "were" to begin?

    --
    Fris "House.Glass.Stone.Throw" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  14. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >>> You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family
    >>> Guy.

    >> That
    >>> is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be
    >>> consequences you cannot even begin to comprehend.
    >>>

    >> i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
    >> comprehend...
    >>
    >> FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

    > What is this younger generation coming to?

    Nerd's just upset because they stole the idea of the super-genius talking
    baby after him, and he didn't get credit.

    --
    Fris "I still get royalty checks for being the basis for the main character"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  15. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...
    >>
    >> HA!
    >>

    > Why don't women think that show is funny? Everytime I watch it, SWMBO
    > looks at me the same way she does when I watch a Monty Python bit.
    >
    > You know the look, it's the one that says "Maybe mother *was* right
    > about him!"

    I got me a Gem in that category. It would be hard to find a woman who
    thinks "Dumb and Dumber" is funny at all, but she laughed as hysterically as
    I did at all the funny bits. There are -some- kinds of humor that she
    doesn't agree with me on, but for the most part we seem to find the same
    kinds of things funny.

    --
    Fris "Would you like a Tic Tac?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  16. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    >> FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!
    >
    > What is this younger generation coming to?

    Obviously the humor is too 'adult' for him.
    To appreciate it you must acquire that certain
    cynicism that is brought on by years of getting
    screwed over...

    ....but then he does seem to 'get' this group...
    (sometimes more than me)

    Oh well...no accounting for taste.

    :)

    kpg, Jan 19, 2005
  17. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    i weep for todays youth

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  18. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    nerd is only allowed to watch static shock

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  19. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:eKQrSji
    $:

    > Fris "House.Glass.Stone.Throw" bee©, MCNGP #13

    point taken

    (people in glass houses should by drapes)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2005
  20. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...
    >>
    >> HA!
    >>

    > Why don't women think that show is funny? Everytime I watch it, SWMBO
    > looks at me the same way she does when I watch a Monty Python bit.
    >
    > You know the look, it's the one that says "Maybe mother *was* right
    > about him!"

    try Ren and Stimpy

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30