    Perhaps we should point here.

    http://www.msdewey.com/

    And perhaps the lamers will be too busy to come back again.

    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2006

  2. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > Instead of suggesting that lamers GOOGLE IT!
    >
    > Perhaps we should point here.
    >
    > http://www.msdewey.com/
    >
    > And perhaps the lamers will be too busy to come back again.

    I don't get it, she's not naked or anything, and based on some of the search
    results much less efficient and effective than google.

    --
    Sandworm--

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Oct 24, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=
    <sandworm@hunter_s_thompson_was_a_genius.com> say in

    > I don't get it, she's not naked or anything, and based on some of the
    > search results much less efficient and effective than google.

    and I thought she had a tendancy to get b!thy after a while.

    <Whiny girl voice>
    "HURRY UUUUPPPPP...., ASK A QUESTION.... *tap,tap,tap on teh screen*...TYPE
    SOMETHING IN!!"
    </whiny girl voice>

    furrfu, I get enough of that kind of crap at home!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Just in one of my moods.... <burp> I think that helped.

    Neil, Oct 24, 2006