OT: Tuesday time waster

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, May 9, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, May 9, 2006

  2. Re: Tuesday time waster

    Yeah well see if you can beat -21 buddy!

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006

  3. Re: Tuesday time waster

    Make that -27

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  4. Re: Tuesday time waster

    Oh now its -28

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  5. Re: Tuesday time waster

    now its -29!!!

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  6. Re: Tuesday time waster

    Now -30 and I don't see it getting any better....

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday time waster

    The Rev [MCT] <> rambled:

    > Make that -27

    -28!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, May 9, 2006
  8. Re: Tuesday time waster

    I was wrong

    -31..... oh yeah. LOL

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, May 9, 2006
  10. Re: Tuesday time waster

    << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
    >
    > SFW. Addictive flash game.
    >
    > Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
    >
    > My current high score: 1346, level 3.

    HA! 2064, Level 4
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 10, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: Tuesday time waster

    "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    >> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
    >>
    >> SFW. Addictive flash game.
    >>
    >> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
    >>
    >> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
    >>

    > HA! 2064, Level 4

    So that's where you've been?!? It seemed like ages since your last post.

    LoopBack, May 11, 2006
  12. Re: Tuesday time waster

    "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
    >>>
    >>> SFW. Addictive flash game.
    >>>
    >>> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
    >>>
    >>> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
    >>>

    >> HA! 2064, Level 4

    > So that's where you've been?!? It seemed like ages since your last post.

    Too much damb work lately. I guess that's a good thing though.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 11, 2006