OT: Tuesday Time Capsule

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule/

    It seems that it's this link's turn to make the rounds. It's a digital time
    capsule. Basically, you're writing yourself an email that you can have sent
    to yourself in 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years.

    I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
    years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at that
    point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
    I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to go
    back to my playa ways.

    Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule/
    >
    > It seems that it's this link's turn to make the rounds. It's a digital
    > time
    > capsule. Basically, you're writing yourself an email that you can have
    > sent
    > to yourself in 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years.
    >
    > I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
    > years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at
    > that
    > point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
    > I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to
    > go
    > back to my playa ways.
    >
    > Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    So I guess the trick is to pick an e-mail addy that will still exist in 20
    years, or that will come into existance within the next twenty years.

    So, I'll be sending my e-mail to:

    They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    Are you sure that you will have the same addy 10 years from now?

    Good ghods, I bet I've had dozens in the last 10!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    > They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

    Only spam and email from lowdes.

    CBIC, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    > Are you sure that you will have the same addy 10 years from now?
    >
    > Good ghods, I bet I've had dozens in the last 10!

    I wish I'd thought about that years ago. An aquaintence wrote a disc sports
    book, and let the disc sports community know about it. This was almost ten
    years ago, when I briefly had an AOL account (stop laughing), so yes, in the
    back of the book, it lists me as a collecter, with my interests, and my AOL
    e-mail account. I was smart, though. I think I also included my local
    multi-line BBS's e-mail account, too.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    Kat Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    > I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
    > years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at
    > that
    > point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
    > I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to
    > go
    > back to my playa ways.
    >
    > Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

    Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
    litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad leg,
    which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.

    You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all, and weep
    tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having not been with a
    lady for several years now, you have developed quite the wrist muscles,
    which will maek the veins easier to spot as you end your measly life then
    and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest of eternity in hell for your
    waste of a life.

    Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    Kat
    --------
    MCNGP# 29
    Ignore me, I must be PMS'ing

    Kat, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

    you get to read it in-between the help desk calls you will be responding
    to.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I hate people who make generalizations.

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    did you hear "Kat" <> say in

    > Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
    > litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad
    > leg, which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.
    >
    > You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all, and
    > weep tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having not
    > been with a lady for several years now, you have developed quite the
    > wrist muscles, which will maek the veins easier to spot as you end
    > your measly life then and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest of
    > eternity in hell for your waste of a life.
    >
    > Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    stop predicting my future that way, DANG IT!!!!

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    even if it is true....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't worry, all the fishermen drink here.

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    Kat <> rambled:

    > Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
    > litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad
    > leg, which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.
    >
    > You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all,
    > and weep tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having
    > not been with a lady for several years now, you have developed quite
    > the wrist muscles, which will maek the veins easier to spot as you
    > end your measly life then and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest
    > of eternity in hell for your waste of a life.
    >
    > Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

    You're a cruel, twisted woman.

    I love you.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I love you.

    we all do...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If a string has one end, then it has another end.

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> I love you.
    >>

    > we all do...

    I think she should try out to be a Carolina Panthers cheerleader.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    AAaaaahhhh...THE HORROR!!!111!!!@!11152$#%y@$@$

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 8, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    >> did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >>
    >>> I love you.
    >>>

    >> we all do...

    > I think she should try out to be a Carolina Panthers cheerleader.

    : )

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Dude, www.mcngp.com has pr0n!

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    Briscobar <> rambled:

    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    >>> we all do...

    >> I think she should try out to be a Carolina Panthers cheerleader.

    >> )

    What the hell?

    I clearly put a smiley face! That's a crazy demon face!

    Let's try that again:

    :)

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    > I think she should try out to be a Carolina Panthers cheerleader.

    Please post pics.

    kpg, Nov 8, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    >> I think she should try out to be a Carolina Panthers cheerleader.

    > Please post pics.

    Motion seconded.

    In fact, I'd even be willing to accept high resolution video!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    Toilet sex anyone?

    James, Nov 8, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    Kat Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > Toilet sex anyone?

    How do you do that?

    Kat, Nov 8, 2005
  19. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >> Toilet sex anyone?
    >>

    > How do you do that?

    My question exactly, and does the toilet have to consent? Is it an entire
    bathing facility, or just the toilet itself?

    James is trying to confuse

    LRM, Nov 8, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Time Capsule

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat spewed across the ether:

    >> Toilet sex anyone?
    >>

    > How do you do that?

    Fairly sure I don't want to know.

    --