    Microsoft Agent Technology, nice and dirty.

    Deer Ben: Please ignore, I'm kidding, really. Don't visit there and shut
    them down.
    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 10, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185440.htm (1/10/2006
    > 12:59:44 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >
    >> http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    > Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.

    He does like his CGI.
    kpg, Jan 10, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185446.htm (1/10/2006
    > 1:02:42 PM) # JaR <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185440.htm (1/10/2006
    >> 12:59:44 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >>
    >>> http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    >> Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.

    > He does like his CGI.

    Um,..that's not right.

    I need a vacation.

    or a hurricane.
    kpg, Jan 10, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > I need a vacation.
    >
    > or a hurricane.

    Careful what you wish for;-)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 10, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Um,..that's not right.
    >
    > I need a vacation.

    I'll be on vacation in exactly 363 hours, 3 minutes.

    But who's counting, right?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Briscobar, Jan 10, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >
    >> http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    > Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.

    okay. now how to i get this biotch into my fuskin' computer?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns97478443CD43Aipostthereforeiam@
    127.0.0.1:

    > JaR <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185440.htm (1/10/2006
    >> 12:59:44 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >>
    >>> http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    >> Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.

    > He does like his CGI.

    dude, they got 7 of 9. wicked!!!
    http://www.guile3d.com.br/Gallery/dispimage.asp?id=41

    man, i hope she is nekid!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> rambled:

    > okay. now how to i get this biotch into my fuskin' computer?

    I think the question the rest of us were asking was how do we get her OUT of
    the computer?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is real.
    Briscobar, Jan 10, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    >> the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >>
    >>> http://www.guile3d.com.br/vanessa.asp

    >> Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Rowdy for a while.
    >>

    > okay. now how to i get this biotch into my fuskin' computer?

    Talk to McBob, he can set you up.

    Maybe he could code it into the InterNeil!
    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> rambled:
    >>>

    >> okay. now how to i get this biotch into my fuskin' computer?

    > I think the question the rest of us were asking was how do we get her
    > OUT of the computer?

    if you keep her in you don't have to deal with the mind games of her
    getting fat.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Maybe he could code it into the InterNeil!

    or maybe code teh InterNeil into her....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Nice perfume. Must you really marinate in it?
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > Deer Ben:

    Is that anything like John Deer?
    kpg, Jan 10, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97479DEB3EF98neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Maybe he could code it into the InterNeil!

    > or maybe code teh InterNeil into her....

    *drum roll*
    *cymbal crash*

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    >>> Maybe he could code it into the InterNeil!

    >> or maybe code teh InterNeil into her....
    >>

    > *drum roll*
    > *cymbal crash*

    Thank you everyone. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your
    waitress..

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - 62% of those polled felt polls asked trivial questions.
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >
    >> Deer Ben:

    > Is that anything like John Deer?

    nothing runs like a Ben

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Fraud: A telephone number starting with "1-900"
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006