OT: Tuesday Horror

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    Whose bad?

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Re: Tuesday Horror

    >I'm scared

    ..... be afraid, be very afraid

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Re: Tuesday Horror

    >Whose bad?

    Billy Jean

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 20, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > there is nothing funny about that. i heard he tried out for the role in
    > mystic river

    Mystic River? My beloved Boston is now vomiting, en masse.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    On Jul 20, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Billy Jean

    She's not *my* lover. She's just a girl.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  11. Re: Tuesday Horror

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 20, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:
    >
    >> Billy Jean

    > She's not *my* lover. She's just a girl.

    And the chair is not my son.

    --
    Fris "{$1 to David Letterman}" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 20, 2004
  12. Re: Tuesday Horror

    >She's not *my* lover. She's just a girl.

    are sure it *was* a girl?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    just a boy dressed as a girl

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    On Jul 20, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > are sure it *was* a girl?

    I don't know but the kid is not my son.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  15. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > And the chair is not my son.

    Chair???

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#L0JzCpbEHA.1732
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > This is horiffic news, and we should all take cover, for I fully suspect
    > that nuclear winter is right around the corner.

    At what point will euthanasia be an appropriate response for this menace. I
    mean as if being afflicted with his music wasn't enough...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    > I don't know but the kid is not my son.

    The boy is mine.

    The dog gone boy is mine.

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004
  18. Re: Tuesday Horror

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 20, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> And the chair is not my son.

    > Chair???

    See internym.

    David Letterman many years ago had someone write in that he swore Michael
    Jackson was saying "The chair is not my son." So in the way only David
    could do, he said "Well, let's see!" They played the song, with an obvious
    (different voice, monotone) word "chair" inserted. "I'll be darned! You're
    right! It is chair!"

    --
    Fris "Top ten reasons to become an MCNGP" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#L0JzCpbEHA.1732
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > This is horiffic news, and we should all take cover, for I fully suspect
    > > that nuclear winter is right around the corner.

    > At what point will euthanasia be an appropriate response for this menace.

    > mean as if being afflicted with his music wasn't enough...

    There's no denying the high level of artistic ingenuity behind songs such as
    Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror, and Thriller. However,
    these are exceptions to the rule, and being afflicted with any other Michael
    Jackson song is comparable to being afflicted with a mean, bubbly, bleeding,
    pus-laden case of psoriasis.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Tuesday Horror

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > David Letterman many years ago had someone write in that he swore
    > Michael Jackson was saying "The chair is not my son." So in the way
    > only David could do, he said "Well, let's see!" They played the song,
    > with an obvious (different voice, monotone) word "chair" inserted.
    > "I'll be darned! You're right! It is chair!"

    Yup. Sounds like Letterman to me.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+