OT: Tuesday Funness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > DEAR FRIEND,
    >
    > Funniest. 419. EvAr.
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16/arafat_widow_419/

    5uXorZ!!

    That was a real e-mail from Mrs. A. Too late, losers! I just sent an
    earnest money deposit to her, so all the money's gonna be MINE MINE MINE!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Don

    JaR, Nov 16, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004
  4. >> DEAR FRIEND,

    >> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16/arafat_widow_419/
    >>

    >5uXorZ!!
    >
    >That was a real e-mail from Mrs. A. Too late, losers! I just sent an
    >earnest money deposit to her, so all the money's gonna be MINE MINE MINE!!!
    >
    >HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    >
    >Don

    u 2 slooow Don, I beat u 2 it - u r the loser ear hahahaha!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Doom Guest

    > >DEAR FRIEND,
    >>
    >>Funniest. 419. EvAr.
    >>
    >>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16/arafat_widow_419/

    > the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an email
    from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account numbers. He typed
    'em in without hesitation. Moron.

    Doom, Nov 16, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:OA%,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>> DEAR FRIEND,
    >>>
    >>> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16/arafat_widow_419/

    >> the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an
    > email from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account
    > numbers. He typed 'em in without hesitation. Moron.

    That is an offense punishable by permanent NUMLOCK.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 16, 2004
  7. Doom wrote:
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>> DEAR FRIEND,
    >>>
    >>> Funniest. 419. EvAr.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/16/arafat_widow_419/

    >> the sad thing is many idiots still fall 'em.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I had one of my lusers fall for one a few weeks ago. Said he got an
    > email from a bank he uses requesting confirmation of his account
    > numbers. He typed 'em in without hesitation. Moron.

    That's not a 419, that's a phish.

    --
    Fris "phrisbee" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 16, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Doom Guest

    > That's not a 419, that's a phish.

    You're right. But either way, the guys a dumba$$

    Doom, Nov 16, 2004