OT: Tuesday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Microsoft Certification, Dec 21, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Tuesday Fun

    Did you catch the ticket prices.

    Uppity people section $101.25

    Nosebleed section $36.25

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 22, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Tuesday Fun

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Did you catch the ticket prices.
    >
    > Uppity people section $101.25
    >
    > Nosebleed section $36.25

    Well, what do you expect. You got Led Zepplin hawking Cadillacs, it stands
    to reason that a generation of aging ex-freaks would put on tuxes and pay a
    hunnerd bucks to see a remake of Monty Python.

    --
    JaR
    Freaky Thug

    JaR, Dec 22, 2004