OT Tuesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004

  2. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eslRbbmbEHA.3752
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > This is cool!
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5508659969
    >
    > Consultant

    where do you find this crap? and how many have you bought (guess what the
    MCNGP are getting for christmas?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > This is cool!

    I have one word for you:

    Buy it now.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Consultant

    argus Guest

    lol that last picture is so funny (sad thing is im not
    sure why)

    argus, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    done!

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    How does one become a drunk armless midget?

    Are there braindumps for that?

    kp "DAMCE" g
    kpg, Jul 20, 2004
  8. >How does one become a drunk armless midget?

    >Are there braindumps for that?

    Oh great another freeloader looking for an easy way to become a CDAM!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  9. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > I have one word for you:
    >
    > Buy it now.

    Three words actually.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Jul 20, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    >
    > > I have one word for you:
    > >
    > > Buy it now.

    > Three words actually.

    Extremely observant.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004
  11. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Extremely observant.

    What? I don't see what you're saying.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    he is our brightest star

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004
  13. Consultant

    > he is our brightest star

    His gamma rays can kill.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 20, 2004
  14. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > His gamma rays can kill.

    Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume
    the English with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his
    arse!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    > Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd
    > consume the English with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of
    > lightning from his arse!

    quit stealing billyw's lines...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  16. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > quit stealing billyw's lines...

    BillyW??? That's a line from Braveheart.
    BTW - Note my latest e-mail addy.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  17. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    > On Jul 20, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    > > quit stealing billyw's lines...

    > BillyW??? That's a line from Braveheart.
    > BTW - Note my latest e-mail addy.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro
    > MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    Can you send me an invitation?
    nerd32768, Jul 20, 2004
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > Can you send me an invitation?

    I don't have one. I got mine on ebay.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > BillyW??? That's a line from Braveheart.

    exactly...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 20, 2004