OT Tuesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004

  3. >Consultant (Republican)

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eHijOUcbEHA.2340
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > girlie men!

    you and Arnie can share a lawyer....

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    im detective john kimbal!!!!!!!!

    Consultant, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:O#vbYecbEHA.1152
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > girlie men!

    >> you and Arnie can share a lawyer....
    >>
    >> ;)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum

    pantorum.

    now I'm going to ahsk you a few questshens and I wand dem ahnsered
    immedeiately...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  9. >now I'm going to ahsk you a few questshens and I wand dem ahnsered
    >immedeiately...

    yoiu silly man you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    who is your daddy and what does he do?

    Consultant, Jul 19, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#kMqw7dbEHA.2388
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > who is your daddy and what does he do?

    <snipedy>

    I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  12. >I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!

    and now Consultant is going to go to jail

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004