    The priest says to rabbi, "I'd like to f*ck that kid"

    To which the rabbi asks, "Out of what?"

    Consultant

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:Osw9GOKWEHA.4024
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > So a priest and a rabbi are walking down the street,

    <snipped for the preservation of my soul>

    you are going staight to hell...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    > > So a priest and a rabbi are walking down the street,

    > <snipped for the preservation of my soul>
    >
    > you are going staight to hell...
    >
    > --

    Amen!

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Bilal Guest

    I don't get it why does the rabi say out of what

    Bilal, Jun 23, 2004
  5. >I don't get it why does the rabi say out of what

    many peoples' perceived view of jews, maybe???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > So a priest and a rabbi are walking down the street, and they see a kid up
    > ahead.
    >
    > The priest says to rabbi, "I'd like to f*ck that kid"
    >
    > To which the rabbi asks, "Out of what?"

    Consultant, I'm going to need your address, so I can mail you a bill for a
    new keyboard and flat screen.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 23, 2004