OT Tuesday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:11:43 -0700, Consultant extemporised:

    > I own 2 of these!

    Why?
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    he must have a big ** to scratch

    Guest, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I own 2 of these!

    You drink Michelob Ultra don't you?
    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > I own 2 of these!

    > You drink Michelob Ultra don't you?

    LOL!

    PS - Glad you're not dead, Jtyc.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > PS - Glad you're not dead, Jtyc.

    My vacation wasn't that grueling.
    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:43:41 -0700, Jtyc extemporised:

    >> I own 2 of these!

    > You drink Michelob Ultra don't you?

    Oh, boy. That was a brand new keyboard!

    Damn you.

    JaR
    Laffin' Thug
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > PS - Glad you're not dead, Jtyc.

    > My vacation wasn't that grueling.

    I either missed your post saying that you were going on vacation or I simply
    forgot - I was asking your whereabouts last week, as I hadn't seen you post
    in a while. One of the guys mentioned that you were on a vacation. And here
    I was assuming you had been abducted by the Evil Society of Pirate-Monkeys.
    Don't scare me like that!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:36:49 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:

    > I either missed your post saying that you were going on vacation or I
    > simply forgot - I was asking your whereabouts last week, as I hadn't seen
    > you post in a while. One of the guys mentioned that you were on a
    > vacation. And here I was assuming you had been abducted by the Evil
    > Society of Pirate-Monkeys. Don't scare me like that!

    Noooobody expects the Evil Society of Pirate-Monkeys!

    Eh, what? Oh.

    Sorry again.

    JaR
    Miscued Thug
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Noooobody expects the Evil Society of Pirate-Monkeys!
    >
    > Eh, what? Oh.
    >
    > Sorry again.
    >
    > JaR
    > Miscued Thug

    It's the Comfy Chair for you! Bigles?!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    only with you

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Michelob is a beer (thank you google). So why
    is this funny?

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Michelob is a beer (thank you google). So
    why
    > is this funny?

    Ultra is like drinking water. I was questioning his manhood.

    It's a joke son.
    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I'm a female. maybe daughter, but I think grand-daughter would be more
    appropriate for you.

    *pretend runs*

    I only have to pretend, cause your eyesight's going and you couldnt hit me
    if you wanted to :)

    Ignore me, i've been getting age jokes the last 2 weeks from my new
    co-workers. After me, next guy is 10 years older.... sigh. Its tough to be
    so smart.

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm a female. maybe daughter, but I think grand-daughter would be more
    > appropriate for you.

    Horse feathers, your at the age I trade the wife in for.

    > I only have to pretend, cause your eyesight's going and you couldnt hit me
    > if you wanted to :)

    I beg to differ. I was just target shooting last week and was still hitting
    black.

    > Its tough to be
    > so smart.

    I know what you mean.
    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    he knows i only drink newcastle

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Spyke Guest

    >> I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Michelob is a beer (thank you google). So

    > why
    >> is this funny?

    > Ultra is like drinking water. I was questioning his manhood.
    >

    > It's a joke son.

    So to us Canadians it would BE water the, eh? :)

    --
    Cheers,
    Spyke
    Spyke, Jun 3, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > So to us Canadians it would BE water the, eh? :)

    Perhaps.

    I drink a German Mexican beer personally.
    Jtyc, Jun 3, 2004