OT Tuesday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Consultant

    KennyG Guest

    You should really consider finding something constructuve to do with your
    time.

    KennyG, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Consultant, you have way too much free time today. If you need something to
    do, I'll hack into your network and break stuff. Lemme know!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Neil Simpson Guest

    KennyG wrote:
    > You should really consider finding something constructuve to do with
    > your time.

    Like install a spell checker?

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Consultant

    KennyG Guest

    > Like install a spell checker?

    I hve a spell cheker, I just doen't us it.

    KennyG, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Lisa Guest

    Lisa, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Consultant

    amy Guest

    amy, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Consultant

    david Guest

    david, Dec 17, 2003
  9. Consultant

    leigh Guest

    leigh, Dec 17, 2003
  10. Consultant

    neil Guest

    neil, Dec 17, 2003
  11. Consultant

    phil Guest

    phil, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yes, that's highly advisable!

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  13. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > help

    Yes. You need some, Lisaamydavidleighneilphil.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2003