    very cool (at least I thought so)

    I assume it requires .net

    kpg
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Re: Tuesday find

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
    > disk space went - using a tree map.
    >
    > http://windirstat.sourceforge.net
    >
    > very cool (at least I thought so)
    >
    > I assume it requires .net
    >
    > kpg

    Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Tuesday find

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

    You would.
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Re: Tuesday find

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    >> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

    > You would.

    Would I?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  5. kpg

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Tuesday find

    "kpg" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    >> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

    > You would.

    Number three. The larch.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Mar 21, 2006
  6. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
    > disk space went - using a tree map.
    >
    > http://windirstat.sourceforge.net
    >
    > very cool (at least I thought so)
    >
    > I assume it requires .net
    >
    > kpg

    jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
    offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off.
    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  7. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Tuesday find

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in news:OCU34
    #:

    > << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >> As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>

    >>> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

    >> You would.
    >>

    > Would I?

    how much would?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Old Virus Detected, Contact Hacker For Update (Y/N)
    Neil, Mar 21, 2006
  8. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    > jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
    > offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    Perhaps you should.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    > jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
    > offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    Thanks for sharing, Neil.
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006
  10. kpg

    James Guest

    I'm a tool, you could list me?

    James, Mar 21, 2006
  11. kpg

    kpg Guest

    As James once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I'm a tool, you could list me?

    But James, you're so much more than a tool.
    kpg, Mar 21, 2006
  12. Re: Tuesday find

    **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    > news:OCU34 #:
    >
    >> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> You would.
    >>>

    >> Would I?

    > how much would?

    could a woodchuck chuck?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006
  13. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 1:19pm "kpg" blathered:

    > Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
    > disk space went - using a tree map.

    Do they also have a utility that shows me where my life went?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  14. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 4:49pm "Neil" blathered:

    > Perhaps I should offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    Perhaps you shouldn't. This isn't the forum to discuss your deviant behavior.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  15. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 21, 2006 at 1:19pm "kpg" blathered:
    >
    >> Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
    >> disk space went - using a tree map.

    > Do they also have a utility that shows me where my life went?

    It's probably out there partying with mine somewhere. Someone needs to tell
    them it's time to come home.
    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  16. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > This isn't the forum to discuss your deviant behavior.

    pishah...of course it is

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be assimiwated...
    Neil, Mar 22, 2006
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in news:#
    :

    >> jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
    >> offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    > Perhaps you should.

    I will begin to compile some momentarily

    Neil, Mar 22, 2006
  18. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    >> jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
    >> offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

    > Thanks for sharing, Neil.

    fine, once I get thru the 131 posts left to read...

    .....ceeeeeeeeerips, has someone been impersonating me in my absence?

    Neil, Mar 22, 2006
  19. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > fine, once I get thru the 131 posts left to read...
    >
    > ....ceeeeeeeeerips, has someone been impersonating me in my absence?

    What's that dripping from the ceiling? Oh, it's irony.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 22, 2006
  20. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > What's that dripping from the ceiling? Oh, it's irony.

    are you taunting me? do you think that it's wise to do that? Do you realize
    that I am still top poster this month and I could go all postal on ya?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - famous last words: .....I KNOW it's in the docs!
    Neil, Mar 22, 2006