[OT] Troy Piggins (was: anyone here used/using mutt-ng for newsreader?)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Alan Connor, Aug 20, 2006.

  1. Alan Connor

    Alan Connor Guest

    On news.software.readers, in <>, "Troy Piggins" wrote:
    > Path: text.usenetserver.com!atl-c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!atl-c02.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news1.optus.net.au!optus!news.uwa.edu.au!nntp.waia.asn.au!203.59.27.186.MISMATCH!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au!not-for-mail
    > From: Troy Piggins <>

    Troy Piggins
    Results 1 - 100 of 205 posts in the last year
    5 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    3 alt.ascii-art
    1 alt.comp.freeware
    3 alt.fan.mozilla
    4 alt.html
    1 alt.msdos.batch.nt
    1 alt.music.mp3
    3 alt.music.mp3.hardware
    1 alt.os.linux
    5 alt.test
    6 comp.editors
    3 comp.graphics.apps.gimp
    5 comp.mail.misc
    2 comp.mail.mutt
    1 comp.security.firewalls
    4 comp.unix.admin
    3 comp.unix.shell
    1 list.postfix.users
    1 microsoft.public.excel.misc
    1 microsoft.public.pocketpc
    1 netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news
    7 news.software.nntp
    38 news.software.readers

    So you only have 205 posts in the last year? Someone as
    dedicated to computers and the Internet and the Usenet
    as you?

    I don't think so.

    Those are all technical groups. That is _not_ a natural posting
    history.

    And there's too few on each of them. You have other sockpuppets
    you use on those groups.

    I see that you are using postfix (an MTA/mailserver).

    Are you a spammer, too?

    > Newsgroups: news.software.readers
    > Subject: Re: anyone here used/using mutt-ng for newsreader?

    I doubt it. People who make a big point of telling you they live
    someplace on the Usenet are almost always trying to mislead, not
    to inform.

    We aren't naive enough to believe that because you have an
    apparent posting IP at an Australian ISP that that's where
    you actually live.

    Duh.

    > Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:16:02 +1000
    > * Alan Connor <> :
    >
    >> On news.software.readers, in
    >> <>, "Troy Piggins" wrote:
    >>
    >> <article not downloaded:
    >> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>

    > If you can't do me the courtesy of actually reading my post
    > beyond the subject line, then why should I read any of yours?

    I was on my way out the door and did in fact download your
    article a few minutes ago when I got home, along with this one.

    > Not to mention the fact that I asked for comments on experience
    > with mutt-ng. You don't.

    What I posted would have been regarded as valuable information
    by any reasonable person.

    You can now to comp.mail.mutt and _read_ the first hand accounts,
    knowing they are there.

    > If I'd asked for experience in
    > reading headers then accusing everyone of being a troll,

    I read headers and I accuse people who are _obviously_ hiding
    behind multiple identities of being trolls.

    Because they are.

    The only _real_ reason people hide their true posting histories
    by using XNA and multiple psuedo-identities is that they know
    that people would killfile them if they could look them over.

    And they change psuedo-identities becaues they are always
    being killfiled because they are assholes.

    > and everyone who follows-up to people of helping trolls,

    No. Only poople who are helping trolls/spammers/cyberstalkers
    (they are very often the same people: duh) become better
    Internet criminals and vermin.

    > then
    > you'd be the first person I'd post to.
    >
    > I hadn't any entries in my scorefile yet, but you just inspired
    > me. Here's the syntax of mutt-ng's new scorefile for you:
    >
    > # ~i matches the Message-ID: score '~i
    > "<slrn[0-9a-z.]+i3x9mdw@b29x3m\.invalid>"'
    > =9999 # ~x matches References: score '~x
    > "<slrn[0-9a-z.]+i3x9mdw@b29x3m\.invalid>"' =9999

    So. I won't be able to read any more childish and bitchy
    and untruthful articles like this?

    What a terrible fate.

    > Peace, and happy header reading Bruce.

    "Bruce"? The only people that have ever called me that
    are dipschitt trolls like "Sam" <>, who
    are utterly incompetent on the Internet and with computers,
    but want everyone to think they are capable of tracking
    people down.

    So they pretend they have done so and make up names to fill
    out their fairy tales.

    Now I _know_ why you hate the way I expose Usenet vermin on
    these groups.

    The above use of of unverified information from the lowest of
    trolls and that obviously partial posting history tells it
    all.

    It's because you ARE a troll.

    What other aliases do you hide behind, troll scum?

    Thanks for letting your guilty conscience bleed all over
    the Usenet.

    Alan

    --
    Challenge-Response Systems are the best garbage-mail blockers
    in the world. Spammers and trolls can't beat them and you
    Alan Connor, Aug 20, 2006

  2. Alan Connor

    Anal Honor Guest

    Who is Alan Connor?

    A troll and kook, you be better of just killfile him.

    Alan Connor is the inventor and implementor of the final ultimate
    solution to the spam problem, and everyone who dares claim otherwise
    is a spammer.
    That is basically the gist of the messages Alan sometimes spews into NANAE (1)

    Alan Connor is appearently also trolling on many other newsgroups.

    So what is he raving about?

    A bunch of crap.

    In reality, Alan's system is known as a challenge-response or C/R system;
    it auto-answers incoming email with a challenge and only lets the email
    through if it receives a valid response. There are several problems with
    this concept, but Alan doesn't want to hear them. In addition,
    Alan's system isn't even a very good implementation of the C/R concept,
    as it fails to address the chicken-egg problem that is inherent to C/R:
    What if your C/R system sends a challenge to an email address that is
    also protected by a C/R system? Because of this, Alan and Timo Salmi,
    another C/R advocate, are unable to email eachother. So basically Alan's
    system is a broken implementation of a flawed concept.

    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/

    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

    http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/challenge-response.html

    http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html#CR

    (1) news.admin.net-abuse.email

    Also in the headers for Alan to read.
    Anal Honor, Aug 20, 2006

  3. Alan Connor

    Alan Connor Guest

    Postscript:

    On news.software.readers, in <>, "Alan Connor" wrote:

    > On news.software.readers, in <>, "Troy Piggins" wrote:

    <snip>

    Yes, "Troy", I know you read my article.

    You are a troll. Trolls don't killfile anyone. The most they
    ever do is pretend to killfile people.

    They just _have_ to know what people are saying about them.

    Alan

    Alan Connor, Aug 20, 2006
  4. Alan Connor

    Anal Honor Guest

    Re: Re: [OT] Troy Piggins (was: anyone here used/using mutt-ng for newsreader?)

    Anal Honor, Aug 20, 2006