OT: Troops Answer back

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "CBIC" wrote:
    >

    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > We get what we desrve.
    >> >
    >> > Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.
    >> >

    >> Do you vote?
    >>

    > Are you a peter puffer?

    Why, are you looking for a date?

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This is not a presidential election so I am not worried about Bush.
    > It's a mid-term election, and you should vote for which candidate you
    > feel best represents you regardless of his or her party or their
    > association with Bush.
    >
    > Of course, that's just me.

    To each his own.

    What I do is wait to see who's ahead in the polls then I vote for
    them, otherwise I'm just throwing my vote away. It's like a horse
    race, you should bet on who you think will win.

    kpg, Nov 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:16:19 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > By George I believe I was just insulted.

    Nossir! I was insulting everybody else.

    Well, I guess if you felt insulted, there was prolly a reason. But
    no, I was intending to insult the whole BS process of blowing some
    silly crap all out of proportion, then pulling out our d1cks, tying a flag
    to them and waving them about while shouting slogans about supporting
    troops, and death to terrorists, like a bunch of freaking towelheads in
    some alley in Baghdad for the benefit of the cameras on bloody Fox News.
    Or CNN. Or NBC.

    Makes me want to toss a brick through my TV.

    'Cept, it's like, my TV.

    And then I wouldn't be able to watch Scrubs.

    > I am well aware of the issues I will be voting on come next Tuesday, a
    > thank you.

    Yeah, I know. In fact, you are one of the few I can think of that actually
    takes the time to research some of this crap. I may not necessarily agree
    with your conclusions, but I respect the fact that you actually have some
    grasp of what you are talking about.

    > you sumbitch

    Oh sure. After all that, you give me a compliment.

    Well, I think you're one too. :)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:10:08 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.
    >>>

    >> Do you vote?

    > Yes, but I can't for the life of me remember why.

    Ok, you vote. Feel free to continue b1tching about the system then. I can't
    stand when people p1ss and moan about how wrong everything is and they don't
    vote.

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:10:08 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

    >> Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.
    >>

    > Do you vote?

    Yes, but I can't for the life of me remember why.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    Billion Dollar Babies
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:47:34 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Ok, you vote. Feel free to continue b1tching about the system then. I can't
    > stand when people p1ss and moan about how wrong everything is and they don't
    > vote.

    Dammit, Doom! That's the whole point of my b1tch.

    Why do we keep on voting for these a$$hats? I would dearly love to have a
    "None of the above" option on the ballot. Failing that, default to "The
    one that didn't take money from a PAC or lobbyist"

    We keep voting for these idiots, they keep getting elected, we keep
    kvetching, because we can, we voted after all, and nothing changes.

    Naw, I don't have an answer, so don't ask.

    That's why I'm gonna move to Mars.

    Or maybe run for office myself?

    I hear Congrescritters get $160K per year now, with a 70% retirement.

    Hmmmm...

    Maybe Pres?

    --
    Beloved and Supreme Leader
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    > Or maybe run for office myself?

    The problem is that you would have to play by the rules to get into office.
    Once you are there, the people who gave you all that money will ask you for
    favors. You can turn them down however, but you will be on your own and
    will not be able to accomplish anything.

    Review our governator's career in office. He came in with all these ideas
    for change and then ran head first into the legislature and their way of
    doing business. He lost, and alone he hasn't had the power to accomplish
    anything.

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    LRM Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what a f*ckin moron.
    > sure, he is correct to a point, anyone who has ever served knows what i'm
    > talkin about. but to say all of them, ridiculous.

    Yeah! and what about all the kids who are there because they need money for
    school. Isn't that a primary selling point for recruiters? Kerry is a
    complete a$$. I can't believe any American would utter such contempt for the
    men and women serving in Iraq or anywhere for that matter. Kerry forgot that
    the backbone of our nation is built buy working class American's who have to
    find a way to pay for school. Not everyone has a daddy who pays their way.
    And that goes for "W" too.

    LRM, Nov 2, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    JaR wrote:

    > Or maybe run for office myself?
    > I hear Congrescritters get $160K per year now, with a 70% retirement.
    > Hmmmm...
    > Maybe Pres?
    >
    > --
    > Beloved and Supreme Leader
    > MCNGP 22
    > JaR For Dictator Comittee
    > Remove hat to reply

    I'd vote for you if you ran for Prez. I hope the little matter of my
    being non-American won't stand in the way ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    kpg wrote:

    > **YAWN**

    Oh, poor dear ! I didn't realize you were sleep deprived.

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > Yeah! and what about all the kids who are there because they need money
    > for school. Isn't that a primary selling point for recruiters? Kerry is a
    > complete a$$. I can't believe any American would utter such contempt for
    > the men and women serving in Iraq or anywhere for that matter. Kerry
    > forgot that the backbone of our nation is built buy working class
    > American's who have to find a way to pay for school. Not everyone has a
    > daddy who pays their way. And that goes for "W" too.

    Well put. I think I love you now.

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Dammit, Doom! That's the whole point of my b1tch.
    >
    > Why do we keep on voting for these a$$hats? I would dearly love to have a
    > "None of the above" option on the ballot. Failing that, default to "The
    > one that didn't take money from a PAC or lobbyist"

    It would be better if they would tell the truth when campaigning. Oh, I kill
    me sometimes. BTW I'd vote for you.

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > ... Oh, I kill me sometimes....

    Yet this is never good enough!

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    No, not, just kidding, sorry, no...put those things away...right
    now....please...*please* put them away...

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > I'd vote for you if you ran for Prez. I hope the little matter of my
    > being non-American won't stand in the way ! ;-)

    ditto, I'd even vote 3 or 4 times

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - If you can't be offensive WHY BOTHER?

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    here is my prob with the kids that use it for funding their education:
    they think its the boy scouts and when the sh*t hits the fan, they start
    whining and going awol, crying that they just joined to get schooling.
    sorry, the military is to fight and die for this country, it is no place for
    a bunch of p*ssies.

    Consultant, Nov 2, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > here is my prob with the kids that use it for funding their education:
    > they think its the boy scouts and when the sh*t hits the fan, they start
    > whining and going awol, crying that they just joined to get schooling.
    > sorry, the military is to fight and die for this country, it is no place
    > for a bunch of p*ssies.

    The United States Air Force says "Hi!"

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    exactly

    Consultant, Nov 2, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    > did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in
    >
    >> I'd vote for you if you ran for Prez. I hope the little matter of my
    >> being non-American won't stand in the way ! ;-)

    > ditto, I'd even vote 3 or 4 times

    Something tells me I'll be voting even after I've died.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:#uQJNip$GHA.1224
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Something tells me I'll be voting even after I've died.

    someone has to do it for you

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - My name is Borg -- James Borg -- licensed to assimilate.

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    Consultant wrote:

    > here is my prob with the kids that use it for funding their education:
    > they think its the boy scouts and when the sh*t hits the fan, they start
    > whining and going awol, crying that they just joined to get schooling.
    > sorry, the military is to fight and die for this country, it is no place for
    > a bunch of p*ssies.

    That happens when the economy is in a sorry state, and the military is
    aggressively recruiting not-so-well-to-do people with catchy marketing.
    They show them a rosy picture which is quite in contrast with the
    realities of war. It was quite apparent from Michael Moore's
    documentary.

    Cerebrus, Nov 2, 2006