OT: Troops Answer back

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Nov 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    Jtyc wrote:

    > Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

    Why so ? Kerry lost his cherry ?

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

    It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the campaign
    trail at least.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Jtyc wrote:
    >
    >> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

    > Why so ? Kerry lost his cherry ?

    Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
    and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
    helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    > It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the
    > campaign trail at least.

    It's not backed off so much as uninvited.

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
    > and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
    > helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

    What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    what a f*ckin moron.
    sure, he is correct to a point, anyone who has ever served knows what i'm
    talkin about. but to say all of them, ridiculous.

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
    >> and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
    >> helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

    > What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

    Have you refreshed the page lately? ;)

    I suppose that's about it. I doubt AP would have much on it, they only seem
    to care about the Juicy stuff....you know, like Americans killing
    non-americans.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

    cnn.com is a propaganda site.

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the
    >> campaign trail at least.

    > It's not backed off so much as uninvited.

    lol...yeah, I should have said 'backed off' (with the single quotes),
    because according to the news, he backed off, but we're all pretty aware
    that he wasn't wanted by any of the campaign members after that comment. I
    doubt Ross Perot would even accept him as a supporter...unless of course
    Ross was a jock.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 1, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > We get what we desrve.
    >
    > Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.

    Do you vote?

    CBIC, Nov 1, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:36:21 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

    Yeah, whatever. Kerry is an idiot. When did this become news?

    Let's just forget the real issues of the elections and concentrate on what
    a dumb-ass Kerry is.

    Typical, just fricking typical.

    Now all we need is another teen blonde to get kidnapped and the media will
    forget about the elections altogether.

    Most of the country will wake up on
    the 8th and give up a collective WTF just happened? How did <$idiot> get
    elected? How the heck did <$boondoggle initiative/law> ever pass?

    We get what we desrve.

    Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    ran by arabs

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    By George I believe I was just insulted.

    I am well aware of the issues I will be voting on come next Tuesday, a thank
    you.

    you sumbitch

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  16. Re: Troops Answer back

    "CBIC" wrote:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > We get what we desrve.
    > >
    > > Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.
    > >

    > Do you vote?

    Are you a peter puffer?

    */not so obscure movie quote*

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Nov 1, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    Thanks BD, I did read the article now. ;-)

    Hmm... Kerry's a dumba$$, no doubt about that... But for once, I hope,
    Americans go with the lesser evil. I hope this little faux pas won't
    change the whole "Change is in the air, Bush lost his pubic hair" mood
    that has been developing.

    A small post in one of my favourite sites among those that offer
    political commentary :

    <http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion?pid=134996>

    Cerebrus, Nov 1, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 1, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Troops Answer back

    > But for once, I hope,
    > Americans go with the lesser evil. I hope this little faux pas won't
    > change the whole "Change is in the air, Bush lost his pubic hair" mood
    > that has been developing.

    This is not a presidential election so I am not worried about Bush. It's a
    mid-term election, and you should vote for which candidate you feel best
    represents you regardless of his or her party or their association with
    Bush.

    Of course, that's just me.

    Jtyc, Nov 1, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=