  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  2. "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.

    I'm so glad to hear that someone liked it. I am almost scared to see it. I
    asked my brother-in-law if he was thought it was going to be any good.

    His answer? "Michael Bay is the director, of course its going to suck..."

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 9, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.
    >>

    > I'm so glad to hear that someone liked it. I am almost scared to see it.
    > I asked my brother-in-law if he was thought it was going to be any good.
    >
    > His answer? "Michael Bay is the director, of course its going to suck..."

    I looked past him as the director and actually gave it a chance.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.

    I did (on Thursday last) and would agree. When I first heard about the
    "Transformer" Movie, I spewed coffee and mocked for 20 minutes. Then I
    heard Spielberg was involved and thoughts "hang on". Turns out my initial
    reaction was wrong (that's 3 times). For a movie that's 2.5 hours long, I
    didn't look at teh watch once. THAT is for me a good movie.

    - I just play here.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.
    >>

    > I did (on Thursday last) and would agree. When I first heard about the
    > "Transformer" Movie, I spewed coffee and mocked for 20 minutes. Then I
    > heard Spielberg was involved and thoughts "hang on". Turns out my initial
    > reaction was wrong (that's 3 times). For a movie that's 2.5 hours long, I
    > didn't look at teh watch once. THAT is for me a good movie.

    I agree

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was awesome.
    >>>

    >> I did (on Thursday last) and would agree. When I first heard about
    >> the "Transformer" Movie, I spewed coffee and mocked for 20 minutes.
    >> Then I heard Spielberg was involved and thoughts "hang on". Turns out
    >> my initial reaction was wrong (that's 3 times). For a movie that's
    >> 2.5 hours long, I didn't look at teh watch once. THAT is for me a
    >> good movie.
    >>

    > I agree

    of course you do, it will run up your numbers. But if you had been even
    more austute, you would realize that starting an agrument may bring in more
    posters. So that being said, the chick in Tranformers is NOWHERE near as
    hawt as J. Alba in Fan 4

    - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, it's cold in here...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> I did (on Thursday last) and would agree. When I first heard about
    >>> the "Transformer" Movie, I spewed coffee and mocked for 20 minutes.
    >>> Then I heard Spielberg was involved and thoughts "hang on". Turns out
    >>> my initial reaction was wrong (that's 3 times). For a movie that's
    >>> 2.5 hours long, I didn't look at teh watch once. THAT is for me a
    >>> good movie.
    >>>

    >> I agree
    >>

    > of course you do, it will run up your numbers. But if you had been even
    > more austute, you would realize that starting an agrument may bring in
    > more
    > posters. So that being said, the chick in Tranformers is NOWHERE near as
    > hawt as J. Alba in Fan 4

    I will go so far as to say no woman in the world is as hot as Jessica Alba.
    Er...except for my wife if she ever reads this.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I will go so far as to say no woman in the world is as hot as Jessica
    > Alba.

    I was dumb struck when spike had the contest to determine which Jessica was
    the hottest and "Beal" was the other choice. NO CONTEST!

    - I am, therefore, I think. I think.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I will go so far as to say no woman in the world is as hot as Jessica
    >> Alba.

    > I was dumb struck when spike had the contest to determine which Jessica
    > was
    > the hottest and "Beal" was the other choice. NO CONTEST!

    Don't get me wrong Beal is hawt but Alba is just, well, gawddamb it.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  10. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:u
    $:

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> I will go so far as to say no woman in the world is as hot as Jessica
    >>> Alba.

    >> I was dumb struck when spike had the contest to determine which Jessica
    >> was
    >> the hottest and "Beal" was the other choice. NO CONTEST!
    >>

    > Don't get me wrong Beal is hawt but Alba is just, well, gawddamb it.

    yes, now if you will excuse me there is a little sumpin I haveta take care
    of...

    - Brains...BRAINS! Fresh brai... oh, wrong conference, sorry.

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:u
    > $:
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> I was dumb struck when spike had the contest to determine which Jessica
    >>> was
    >>> the hottest and "Beal" was the other choice. NO CONTEST!
    >>>

    >> Don't get me wrong Beal is hawt but Alba is just, well, gawddamb it.
    >>

    > yes, now if you will excuse me there is a little sumpin I haveta take care
    > of...

    Go ahead, I just finished.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eSciE4mwHHA.484
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Go ahead, I just finished.

    no, I will not shake your hand...

    - Rome was not built in a day, probably because IBM was in on the job.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  13. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Go ahead, I just finished.
    >>

    > no, I will not shake your hand...

    Go ahead. I washed afterwards

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  14. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> no, I will not shake your hand...
    >>

    > Go ahead. I washed afterwards

    you're arms are too short anyway.

    - If my PATH gets any bigger, it's gonna be a FREEWAY!!

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  15. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >>> no, I will not shake your hand...
    >>>

    >> Go ahead. I washed afterwards
    >>

    > you're arms are too short anyway.

    Do you think I"m a T Rex?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  16. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> Go ahead. I washed afterwards
    >>>

    >> you're arms are too short anyway.
    >>

    > Do you think I"m a T Rex?

    FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too short...Rex...

    - MANIAC - An early computer built by nuts.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  17. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  18. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Do you think I"m a T Rex?
    >>>

    >> FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too
    >> short...Rex...
    >>

    > Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>

    no, I'm right here.

    - Only you (and strip mining) can prevent forest fires...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  19. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too
    >>> short...Rex...
    >>>

    >> Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>
    >>

    > no, I'm right here.

    don't stand so close to me

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:uyPH
    $:

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>
    >>>

    >> no, I'm right here.
    >>

    > don't stand so close to me

    pft, you can't reach me anyway

    - Confucius say: Television never replace old reliable key hole

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007