OT Track Santa

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > Look kids, there he is!
    >
    > http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html
    >
    > Consultant

    Too bad La Migra nailed his arse coming over the border with a few illegals
    and about 40 keys of primo Peruvian flake.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Dec 25, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >Look kids, there he is!
    >
    >http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html
    >
    >Consultant

    I saw this one last year... showed it to my daughter the
    other night (christmas eve) and showed her one of the
    pics... she saw Rudolph's nose and went running upstairs
    to tell mom that "Rudolph really is real". kinda funny.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 27, 2004
  4. >I saw this one last year... showed it to my daughter the
    >other night (christmas eve) and showed her one of the
    >pics... she saw Rudolph's nose and went running upstairs
    >to tell mom that "Rudolph really is real". kinda funny.

    of course rudolph is real, don't you know anything you dumba$$ :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >>I saw this one last year... showed it to my daughter the
    >>other night (christmas eve) and showed her one of the
    >>pics... she saw Rudolph's nose and went running upstairs
    >>to tell mom that "Rudolph really is real". kinda funny.

    >of course rudolph is real, don't you know anything you

    dumba$$ :)

    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >.

    It was funny though. She left a note for Santa that night
    (before she saw Norad Santa) telling him what she
    wanted... she left the PS Saying "Is rudolf real?". You
    gotta love kids.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 27, 2004
  6. >It was funny though. She left a note for Santa that night
    >(before she saw Norad Santa) telling him what she
    >wanted... she left the PS Saying "Is rudolf real?". You
    >gotta love kids.

    nice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004